★ ★ ★ Package Highlights ★ ★ ★
★ 3-Night Stay in Luxurious Four or Five Star Hotels
★ Day trip to parks, gardens, temples, and rice terraces
★ Witness Barong and Keris Dance, and Kecak Dance
★ Luscious Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran Beach
★ Singapore City Tour
★ Sentosa Island Tour
Bali, an exquisite island province in Indonesia, lies in the westernmost part of the Lesser Sunda Islands, situated in the middle of Lombok to the east and Java to the west. For ages, Bali is a prominent tourist destination for a lot of local and international tourists. It boasts wonderful beaches, spectacular sceneries, fabulous ornaments and rich culture. Unquestionably, Bali is perfect for those who want to get away from their daily routines, have a honeymoon or have a quality time with family and friends.
The island of Bali is home to many of the Hindu minority of Indonesia. About 93.18% of its population follows Balinese Hinduism while the remaining population adheres to Islam. The island is the biggest tourist destination in Indonesia and celebrated for its arts such as music, painting, sculpture, dance, leather and metal works.
Singapore, with a land area of 710 square kilometers, is considered as among the smallest countries in the world. Due to its small size, it is referred as “The Little Red Dot”.
Totally different from its humble beginnings as a fishing village, the Singapore of the 21st century has tons to offer to its visitors and the locals alike.
One of the fastest rising economies in Southeast Asia, Singapore is filled with theme parks dedicated to sports and cultural heritage. The city brags two casino centers: Marina Bay Sands and Resorts World Sentosa. They also have the Universal Studios Singapore, which is the first of its kind in Southeast Asia. After visiting Singapore and experiencing many of their activities, you won’t have any second thoughts in coming back again.
Bali Arrival – Airport Pick Up – Half-Day Bali TourItinerary Summary
Pick Up at Ngurah Rai International Airport
Watch the Kecak Dance Show
Jimbaran Beach for a Luscious Seafood Dinner
Welcome to Bali, a paradise province in Indonesia! Bali is renowned for its beaches, music, sculptures, culture and heritage. Adding on, this is a perfect diving spot and a heaven for novice and professional surfers.
Our experienced, bilingual tour guide will pick you up at Ngurah Rai International Airport. Check in at your preferred hotel.
At exactly 1:00 PM, we will proceed to our first ever destination, the Uluwatu Temple. The Uluwatu Temple or also known as Pura Luhur Uluwatu is a renowned sea temple in Bali. It belongs to Bali’s nine directional temples that are believed to defend Balinese against evil spirits. This incredible temple is constructed on a rock edge overlooking the ocean acting like it's guarding the land. The word Luhur means “something of divine origin” while Ulu means “land’s end” and Watu is “rock” in the old language. The temple’s name describes what the temple is all about.
The next activity is witnessing the Kecak Dance. Visiting Bali will not be complete without experiencing their vibrant traditional dances especially the Kecak Dance. The Kecak Dance was based on the Hindu epic Ramayana and is considered as the most dramatic of Bali’s various dances. A group of 50 men performs the dance in a circle surrounded by fiery bamboo torches, which provide great lighting and a mesmerizing atmosphere. The dance showcases the story of Prince Rama and how he rescued Princess Sita, who was abducted by the wicked King of Lanka. There is a chorus of men that provides the orchestral accompaniment with intricate and diverse chants that goes with their swaying movements. The only music that goes with the dance show are the sounds made by their palms beating against their chests, thighs, and other parts of their bodies or with their claps, regularly complemented with chanting and shouting. Torches.
Our last stop is the Jimbaran Beach, located in the southern part of Bali, wherein you’ll have delightful, fresh seafood dinner (at your expense) on the beach’s white sand while watching the magical sunset and listening to live music by the local singers. The tour ends with a drop-off at your hotel.
Whole Day Bali TourItinerary Summary
Watch the Barong and Keris Dance Show
Bali Butterfly Park
Jatiluwih Rice Terraces
Ulun Danu Beratan Temple
At 8:00 AM, we will pick you up at your hotel and drive to Suwung Village to watch a spectacular show. A famous attraction at the Suwung Village, the Barong and Keris Dance is considered as one of the most popular dance shows in Bali and is typically performed at a temple during festivals. This amazing display of talent begins at 9:00 AM ends at 10:00 AM. The story of the dance focuses on the unending fight between the good and evil spirits. The Barong in Balinese lore is a mythological animal that characterizes the good spirit and the Rangda, which is a mythological monster or witch embodies the evil spirit. The people of Bali believed that the Barong is a protector. In fact, there are a lot of Barong faces available, the most notable is the Barong celeng (pig face), Barong Landung, Barong Ket and the Barong Macan (tiger face).
The next stop is the biggest butterfly park in Indonesia, the Bali Butterfly Park or Taman Kupu-Kupu Bali. It is a conservation facility for various insects and butterflies that displays an extensive range of specimens. This 3,000sqm park grounds, situated in the Wanasari village, provides you with an informative and motivating tour. In this park, you can witness different species of butterflies that thrive in the tropics of Indonesia. You can also observe different species of arachnids and insects in educational and extensive exhibitions.
The third stop is the Jatiluwih Rice Terraces. Considered as one of the marvellous natural landscapes of Bali, the Jatiluwih Rice Terraces is our third stop. With its amazing scenery, no doubt it is a perfect spot for taking photos. It offers a relaxing haven from the crowded south of the island. It was once considered as a candidate for the UNESCO Cultural Heritage Site; the Jatiluwih rice terraces are maintained by the traditional water management system known as ‘subak’ that dated back from the 9th century. This water management has been acknowledged as a big factor in the ‘cultural landscape’ of one of Bali’s gems.
And the final destination for this day is the Ulun Danu Beratan Temple, a Hindu Temple that’s distinctively situated on a water lake. It is surrounded by the amazing sceneries of green hills and the Beratan Lake. This temple is located at the Candi Kuning village Baturiti district and Tabanan regency; roughly 50 km from the city of Denpasar in the north. At the edge of the Beratan Lake is where the other parts of the temples can be found, in the north is the Puncak Sangkur Mount, in the east is the Mount Beratan, which is also known as the Puncak Mangu, in the west is the Batukaru Mount, and in the south is the Teratai Bang Mount. After here, we will drop you back to the hotel.
Bali Departure – Singapore Arrival – Sentosa Island TourItinerary Summary
Pick Up at Changi International Airport
Watch the Wings of Time Show
Check out from the hotel early in the morning and catch your flight to Singapore. Our experienced, bilingual tour guide will pick you up at Singapore Changi International Airport. Check in at your preferred hotel.
At 1:00 PM, we will start our tour and proceed to Sentosa Island. Escape the city’s hustle and bustle by visiting the Sentosa Island. Travel to Sentosa from Mount Faber by a cable car ride while watching the amazing scenery of the city.
Go aboard on the Underwater World for a 'voyage to the bottom of the sea'. It’s one of the biggest oceanariums in the world, which has an 83-meter long transparent acrylic tunnel that provides a great view of the great marine life and 2,500 sea specimens.
Then head to the Dolphin Lagoon, where you can see delightful dolphins performing a number of tricks.
The tour concludes with a multi-sensory show: The Wings of Time, which showcases the story of an amazing voyage through space and time. You can further enjoy the show by having a reserved seating and avoid the long line. After the dinner, we will drop you back to the hotel.
Whole Day Singapore Tour
Itinerary SummaryCivic District
Thian Hock Keng Temple
Singapore Botanic Gardens
At 8:00 AM, we will pick you up at your hotel and explore the city by driving across the Civic District in central Singapore. Located in the north of the Singapore River and the middle of Dhoby Ghaut MRT stations and City Hall, the Civic District is full of amazing attractions, museums, and historical colonial-era buildings. Going around the district, we will pass by The National Museum Singapore, St Andrew’s Cathedral, City Hall, The Supreme Court, and Padang Field - Singapore Cricket Club. If the weather permits, we will stop by at each structure so you can take photos and see their beauty up close.
The second stop is the Merlion Park where you can enjoy a great view of the Marina Bay. You can also have your pictures taken along with the famous Merlion, which is a mythological creature that’s part fish and part lion. It represents the humble origins of Singapore as a fishing village when it was formerly known as Temasek, which in old Javanese means “sea town”. The head symbolizes the original name of Singapore, which is Singapura, meaning “lion city” in the Malay language. The statue spouts water from its mouth, standing at 8.6 metres and weighing 70 tonnes. For visitors, traveling to Singapore isn’t complete without seeing this majestic statue.
The third stop is Singapore’s oldest temple. Singapore has its share of old temples, including the Thian Hock Keng Temple, which was built in 1839. This old Chinese temple was built in dedication to the Goddess of the Sea, Mazu. When visiting the temple, watch out for the intricate sculptures and carvings of deities, dragons and phoenixes, and also of vibrant broken porcelain along its roof ridges. Remarkably, no single nail was used during the construction of this temple, which today is considered as a national museum and maintained by the Hokkien Huay Kuan of Singapore.
The fourth activity is to visit the first ever UNESCO World Heritage Site of Singapore, the Singapore Botanic Gardens. You can also visit the National Orchid Garden, which is considered as the largest orchid display in the world, with around 60,000 orchids and plants. This is a justification of Singapore’s reputation as a City in a Garden.
The last stop is Little India where your senses will certainly come alive. This diverse place is bursting with various spice shops, flower shops, trendy cafes, jewellery stores, sari specialists and much more; each provides a unique experience like no other. Also, don’t forget to indulge in mouth-watering South Indian vegetarian food, like the roti prata (round pancakes) and the Tarik (pulled tea in Malay). The tour ends here.
REMINDER: This is the last day of the tour package. If you wish to have an airport transfer on your way back home, kindly inform us. However, if you want to extend your stay here, we have no issues but remember, stay in your preferred hotels is limited to three nights only. If you exceed the three-day stay, you will pay the extra nights.
*The above itinerary and schedule may be changed according to weather and road conditions.
*The package pricing includes all transportation within the tour, hotel stays (if applicable) and a tour guide, package does not include any dining/meal and relevant fees or entry fees to any tourist destination. If dining arrangement is mentioned in itinerary, please keep in mind that the expenses are excluded in package prices.
|Lunch per serve||Rp100,000||$6|
|Insurance (per person)||Rp250,000||$14.73|
|Total Cost ：|
|Taxes and Service Fee (10%) :|
|Total Price :|
Meeting PointsDay 1: Ngurah Rai International Airport – Your hotel
Day 2: Your hotel
Day 3: Your hotel – Singapore Changi International Airport
Day 4: Your hotel
- Child discount pertains to children 12 years of age and younger.
- Prices in US Dollar and Reminbi are subject to change without notice as the exchange rates fluctuate.
- This package includes all entry tickets to tourist destinations, domestic travels, hotel stays (if applicable) and a tour guide.
- By booking a tour package with us, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions.
- Pricing in US dollar and the RMB are subject to currency exchange rate fluctuation.
- Please contact us for private tour pricing.
- Eight nights stay at your hotel of choice
- Airport transfers
- English-speaking drivers
- English-speaking tour guides
Singapore Marriott Hotel – Pan Pacific Singapore – The Fullerton Hotel Singapore – Mandarin Oriental Singapore – W Singapore Sentosa Cove – Orchard Hotel Singapore – Marina Bay Sands Singapore – Shangri-La Hotel Singapore – Grand Hyatt Singapore – Swissotel Merchant Court – Hotel Fort Canning – Hotel Le Marais
- Uluwatu Temple
- Watch the Kecak Dance Show
- Jimbaran Beach
- Watch the Barong and Keris Dance Show
- Bali Butterfly Park
- Jatiluwih Rice Terraces
- Ulun Danu Beratan Temple
- Sentosa Island
- Underwater World
- Dolphin Lagoon
- Watch the Wings of Time Show
- Civic District
- Merlion Park
- Thian Hock Keng Temple
- Singapore Botanic Gardens
- Little India
- The itinerary and travel schedule stated in this page is for reference only, appropriate and reasonable adjustment may be made based on the actual traveling and/or weather condition.
- Please be mindful of local laws and regulations, as well as your personal safety.
- The pricing may vary based on the total number of people in the tour. You may request minor changes in destinations.
- In accordance with the provisions of the existing tourism operations, the Company reserves the right to adjust the size of the tour and may adjust the number of people in each tour on a case by case basis.
- Please be mindful of your valuables, avoid placing or leaving your valuables in your luggage or hotel room. The Company and the traveling agency are not responsible for any personal belongings of the guest.
- Please get familiar with the emergency exist locations upon checking in a hotel, should any incident occur, please keep calm and use the emergency exits. Please use the lock buckle in your room for your safety, smoking is prohibited in the hotels.
- Please only use the hotel pool during the opening hour, the hotel and the traveling agency are not responsible for any incidents occur outside of opening hours.
- Please wear a life jacket when engaging in any water activities or on board of a ship, boat, canoe. Please ensure your personal health and conditions allow you to engage in water activities. People with pregnancy, heart disease, high blood pressure, along with seniors and small children; are not to engage in any water activities as well as other extreme sports activities. The traveling agency is not responsible for any incident during the activities involving personal health conditions.
- Please refrain yourself from all prohibited activities outside the tour such as taking photos of the wildlife, playing with wild animals. Please follow the trainer's instructions carefully to avoid incidents. In the unfortunate event of diarrhea, please inform the tour guide or group leader immediately and do not attempt to obtain any medication on your own.
- Local regulation, "Travel Law" stipulates the traveler cannot leave the tour. All unauthorized removal from the tour will face legal consequence.
- Please confirm your preference of bed size and number of people at the time of booking.
- The default class of all hotel rooms in the tour is the standard room. You may be refunded in the case of war, strikes, earthquakes and manpower shortage, etc. No refund will be issued for any breach in the agreement, airfare, cancellation of the tour due to personal reasons or visa problems. Hotel fees, car rentals and other expenses for the tour are non-refundable.
(1) In case of changes in ticket prices, the differences should be paid by the traveler. In accordance with the regulation, group tickets cannot be altered.
(2) In accordance with the regulation, in case of changes in ticket prices for entries of destinations, the differences should be paid by the traveler.
Please read our complete terms and conditions here.