★ ★ ★ Package Highlights ★ ★ ★
★ 6-Night Stay in Luxurious Four or Five Star Hotels
★ Day trip to Osaka, Kyoto, and Beijing
★ Day trip to castles, temples, shrines, and local shops
★ Universal Studios Japan Tour
Japan is a beautiful country in East Asia that is made up of 6,852 islands. Japan, also popularly known as the ‘Land of the Rising Sun”, is a nation where the past merges with the future. It’s a country where tradition is preserved while embracing modernization. Japan is filled with high-rise buildings, imperial palaces, national parks, several shrines and temples that are predating thousands of years.
Before the astonishing cathedrals of Europe existed, the Shinto and Buddhist temples of Japan have already been established, which attracted many patrons and pilgrims because of their elegant designs. Despite the wars and natural calamities that struck Japan, their rich culture and old structures are still conserved or rebuilt. With these, traveling to Japan is certain to be a treasured experience.
China, located in East Asia, is considered as the most populated country and perhaps one of the most diverse countries in the world. China is a huge and amazing country that extends for thousands of miles, from its deserts and plateau in its western regions to the vast ocean in the east. China’s history spans over 5,000 years and is one of the world’s richest histories of all cultures. Hence, China shouldn’t be missed on your travel list.
Japan Arrival – Airport Pick UpItinerary Summary
Pick Up at Kansai International Airport
Tempozan Ferris Wheel
Our experienced, bilingual tour guide will pick you up at Kansai International International Airport. Check in at your preferred hotel.
At 12 PM, our trip starts with a visit to the symbol of Osaka, Osaka Castle. The Osaka Castle was built in 1583; it has been the center for various events in the history of Japan, from its construction to the Tokugawa Shogunate’s end, and these days, it’s still a place for many cultural activities in Osaka. The castle tower is encircled by secondary battlements, gates, strongholds, stone walls and moats. The whole Osaka Castle Park has an area of two square kilometers with a wide green space, a shrine, sports facilities, and a multi-purpose arena (Osakajo Hall). The Osaka Park is the most prominent hanami site during cherry blossom season, which normally happens during the first week of April.
The next destination is the Osaka Aquarium. Osaka Aquarium (Kaiyūkan) is located in the Tempozan Harbor Village of Osaka's bay area and is one of Japan's most spectacular aquariums. It houses various forms of life inhabiting the Pacific Rim in a well-organized and incredible way. Marine living things are displayed in 15 tanks; each tank represents a particular region of the Pacific Rim. You start the tour of the aquarium on the 8th floor then down. Some of the tanks stretch over several floors, making it possible to observe the animals from different depths and perspectives.
The last stop on today’s itinerary is the gigantic Tempozan Ferris Wheel, considered as among the biggest attractions in Asia. With a height of 112 meters and diameter of 100 meters, this amazing Ferris wheel has been operating since 1997 and provides an exhilarating 17-minute trip that is particularly entertaining during nighttime because its wheels are filled with lights in various colors, which change according to the weather. After here, we will drop you back to the hotel for dinner.
But we recommend that you have your dinner in Dotonbori. Dotonbori is a famous shopping, entertainment and food destination. Some restaurants here are open 24 hours. At night, you’ll be amazed by the hundreds of neon lights and mechanized signs on this street, including the celebrated Glico Running Man sign and Kani Doraku Crab sign. If you opt to have dinner here, we will not wait for you and drop you back to the hotel.
Universal Studios Japan TourItinerary Summary
Universal Studios Japan
At 9:00 AM, we will pick you up at your hotel and head to one of Japan's leading theme parks, the Universal Studios Japan. The Universal Studios Japan or USJ, located in the Osaka Bay Area, was the first ever Universal Studios theme park in Asia. It started its operation in March 2001.
With a total area of 39 hectares, Universal Studios Japan is divided into several segments: Amity Village, Jurassic Park, Universal Wonderland, Hollywood, New York, San Francisco and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. You can enjoy various amusement rides, which range from child-friendly carousels to the more exhilarating roller coasters and simulator rides based on popular films like Jurassic Park, Back to the Future, Spiderman, and Terminator 2.
Aside from the rides, you can take pictures with popular characters like the puppets of Sesame Street, Hello Kitty, and Snoopy. There are also numerous shows to watch such as the night parade that features floats filled with lights paraded along the streets of the park.
Outside of the park’s gates is the Universal CityWalk Osaka, with official Universal hotels, shopping mall, various restaurants, and shops that sell Osaka souvenirs and Universal Studios merchandise. After dinner, we will drop you back to the hotel.
Kyoto TourItinerary Summary
Fushimi Inari Shrine
At 8:00 AM, we will pick you up at your hotel and head to Kyoto. First destination in Kyoto is the Fushimi Inari Shrine, a famous and significant Shinto shrine located in Southern Kyoto. It is considered to be the most significant of the various shrines devoted to Inari, the Shinto god of rice. The shrine of Fushimi Inari has ancient beginnings, dating back to the moving of the capital to Kyoto in 794. The shrine is famous for the many vermilion torii gates, which spans a system of trails behind the main buildings. The trail goes into the dense forest of Mount Inari, which towers at a height of 233 meters and is part of the shrine grounds. As you walk through the trail, you will encounter a number of restaurants that offer local dishes like Inari Sushi and Kitsune Udon; both dishes feature pieces of aburaage or fried tofu.
Next up is the Kinkaku-Ji Temple. Branded as the most prominent image of Kyoto, the Kinkaku-Ji Temple or also known as "The Golden Pavilion”, is a must-see pavilion, which is covered with gold leaf and shines in front of a pond. It originally functioned as the residence of the retiring Shogun Ashikaga Yoshimitsu (1358-1409). Shortly after his death, the pavilion was converted into a Zen temple. In a horrific event in 1950, a 21-year-old monk burned down the temple. But it was rebuilt in 1955 and continues to be a storehouse for sacred relics. The garden of the temple boasts a beautiful, tranquil scene and pleasant teahouse.
Japan Arrival - China Arrival - Airport Pick UpItinerary Summary
Pick Up at Beijing Capital International Airport
Check out from the hotel and catch your flight to China. Our experienced, bilingual tour guide will pick you up at Beijing Capital International Airport. Check in at your preferred hotel. Take a rest. This is a free day; you are free to check out any places you want.
Beijing TourItinerary Summary
Great Wall of China
Tongren Tang Shop
At 9:00 AM, we will pick you up at your hotel and head to the Great Wall of China. Your trip to China will not be complete if you haven’t stepped on the Great Wall. One of China’s iconic symbols, the Great Wall is considered as the longest wall in the world. The wall is a remarkable accomplishment of ancient defensive design. The wall extends from the Gansu Province in the west to the Shanhaiguan on the Bohai Sea in the east, measuring about 3,100 miles or 5,000 km. It was constructed, rebuilt and preserved from 5th century BC and the 16th century BC to aid in protecting the Chinese Empire’s northern borders against attacks of nomads from the north.
Next stop is the Ming Tombs. At the base of Tianshou Mountain lies the Ming Tomb Scenic Area, where the thirteen emperors of the Ming Dynasty mausoleums are located. In 1409, Zhu Di, Ming Dynasty’s first emperor made his Changling Tomb here. The twelve following emperors had their tomb made around Zhu Di’s Changling Tomb for the next 230 years, totaling an area of 120 square kilometers. This location is considered as the best-preserved tomb area that has the most emperors buried.
Last stop is the Tongren Tang Shop, which sells a wide array of traditional Chinese medicine. Tongren Tang Shop is the major manufacturer of traditional Chinese medicine in China. After here, we will drop you back to the hotel.
Beijing TourItinerary Summary
Chairman Mao Zedong Memorial Hall
Great Hall of the People
Monument to the People's Heroes
At 9:00 AM, we will pick you up at your hotel and proceed to Forbidden City. The city was known as the “palace city”, which means that ordinary people weren’t allowed to enter. A lavish display of ancient Chinese architecture, this palace has around 8,000 rooms with golden roofs and beautifully designed and decorated in red and yellow. During the Ming and Qing Dynasties, the Forbidden City was its imperial palace for 560 years until 1911. A total of 24 emperors have lived in this city.
Next stop is the Tiananmen Square. Situated at Beijing City’s center and the order of Chang'an Avenue is the beautiful Tiananmen Square, where tourist sites such as Chairman Mao Zedong Memorial Hall, Tiananmen Tower, Great Hall of the People, and Monument to the People's Heroes can be seen. You can also witness the national flag raising ceremony at the Tiananmen Square. Thousands flock in the Tiananmen Square every day. When in China, it is a must-visit spot.
China DepartureCheck out from the hotel and catch the flight for your onward journey. Return to your home with full of beautiful memories. (Free time until transfer to airport for your flight back home.)
*The above itinerary and schedule may be changed according to weather and road conditions.
*The package pricing includes all transportation within the tour, hotel stays (if applicable) and a tour guide, package does not include any dining/meal and relevant fees or entry fees to any tourist destination. If dining arrangement is mentioned in itinerary, please keep in mind that the expenses are excluded in package prices.
|Lunch per serve||Rp100,000||$6|
|Insurance (per person)||Rp250,000||$14.73|
|Total Cost ：|
|Taxes and Service Fee (10%) :|
|Total Price :|
Meeting PointsDay 1: Kansai International Airport – Your hotel
Day 2: Your hotel
Day 3: Your hotel
Day 4: Your hotel
Day 5: Your hotel – Beijing Capital International Airport
Day 6: Your hotel
Day 7: Your hotel
- Child discount pertains to children 12 years of age and younger.
- Prices in US Dollar and Reminbi are subject to change without notice as the exchange rates fluctuate.
- This package includes all entry tickets to tourist destinations, domestic travels, hotel stays (if applicable) and a tour guide.
- By booking a tour package with us, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions.
- Pricing in US dollar and the RMB are subject to currency exchange rate fluctuation.
- Please contact us for private tour pricing.
- Seven nights stay at your hotel of choice
- Airport transfers
- English-speaking drivers
- English-speaking tour guides
If you had a preferred hotel, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com, if not, we will select a 4-5 star hotel for you from the following list:Japan (Osaka) Hotels:
Osaka Marriott Miyako Hotel - Imperial Hotel Osaka - Hankyu International - Ritz Carlton Osaka - The St. Regis Osaka - Hotel Agora Regency Sakai - Rihga Royal Hotel Osaka - Hotel New Otani Osaka - Hotel Vista Grande Osaka
China (Beijing) Hotels:
W Beijing Chang'an - Jing An Shangri-La Hotel - China World Summit Wing - Grace Beijing - Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport - Ritz Carlton Financial Street - InterContinental Beijing Beichen - Four Seasons Hotel Beijing - Waldorf Astoria Beijing - China World Hotel Beijing
- Osaka Castle
- Osaka Aquarium (Kaiyūkan)
- Tempozan Ferris Wheel
- Universal Studios Japan
- Kinka-kuji Temple (Golden Pavilion)
- Fushimi Inari-taisha Shrine
- Kiyomizu-dera Temple
- Great Wall of China
- Ming Tombs
- Tongren Tang Shop
- Forbidden City
- Tiananmen Square
- Chairman Mao Zedong Memorial Hall
- Tiananmen Tower
- Great Hall of the People
- Monument to the People's Heroes
- The itinerary and travel schedule stated in this page is for reference only, appropriate and reasonable adjustment may be made based on the actual traveling and/or weather condition.
- Please be mindful of local laws and regulations, as well as your personal safety.
- The pricing may vary based on the total number of people in the tour. You may request minor changes in destinations.
- In accordance with the provisions of the existing tourism operations, the Company reserves the right to adjust the size of the tour and may adjust the number of people in each tour on a case by case basis.
- Please be mindful of your valuables, avoid placing or leaving your valuables in your luggage or hotel room. The Company and the traveling agency are not responsible for any personal belongings of the guest.
- Please get familiar with the emergency exist locations upon checking in a hotel, should any incident occur, please keep calm and use the emergency exits. Please use the lock buckle in your room for your safety, smoking is prohibited in the hotels.
- Please only use the hotel pool during the opening hour, the hotel and the traveling agency are not responsible for any incidents occur outside of opening hours.
- Please wear a life jacket when engaging in any water activities or on board of a ship, boat, canoe. Please ensure your personal health and conditions allow you to engage in water activities. People with pregnancy, heart disease, high blood pressure, along with seniors and small children; are not to engage in any water activities as well as other extreme sports activities. The traveling agency is not responsible for any incident during the activities involving personal health conditions.
- Please refrain yourself from all prohibited activities outside the tour such as taking photos of the wildlife, playing with wild animals. Please follow the trainer's instructions carefully to avoid incidents. In the unfortunate event of diarrhea, please inform the tour guide or group leader immediately and do not attempt to obtain any medication on your own.
- Local regulation, "Travel Law" stipulates the traveler cannot leave the tour. All unauthorized removal from the tour will face legal consequence.
- Please confirm your preference of bed size and number of people at the time of booking.
- The default class of all hotel rooms in the tour is the standard room. You may be refunded in the case of war, strikes, earthquakes and manpower shortage, etc. No refund will be issued for any breach in the agreement, airfare, cancellation of the tour due to personal reasons or visa problems. Hotel fees, car rentals and other expenses for the tour are non-refundable.
(1) In case of changes in ticket prices, the differences should be paid by the traveler. In accordance with the regulation, group tickets cannot be altered.
(2) In accordance with the regulation, in case of changes in ticket prices for entries of destinations, the differences should be paid by the traveler.
Please read our complete terms and conditions here.