★ ★ ★ Package Highlights ★ ★ ★
★Admire London landmarks.
★Experience London history, culture, food, and entertainment.
★Immerse yourself in capital of art and fashion, Paris.
★Fully experience the romantic way of living in France: cuisine, café, and landscape.
If you have seen London, you have seen the world. Being the center of “the empire on which the sun never sets” for two centuries, London is the window showcasing the diverse history and culture of mankind. With City of London as the world financial capital while maintaining some medieval settings, London is both ancient and modern. With the size 17 times that of Paris, rustic scenic spots are just a bus ride from downtown. In a nutshell, London is the most wonderful combination of many finest things.
If you have seen Paris, you have seen Europe. Undoubtedly Paris is the jewel on the crown of Europe, embodying fashion, art, luxury, and cuisine. Every corner in Paris radiates romance, beauty, and enjoyment, bringing every vacationer from busy work life to a Shangri-La filled with peace, ease, and grace.
ItineraryDay 1 Arrival in London
Arrive at your hotel and check in. After a traditional lunch of fish and chips, you can take an optional tour such as red route, showcasing St. Paul's Cathedral, Tower Bridge, and the Tower of London. In the evening you can visit Leicester Square and center of London cinema for dinner and a show.
Day 2 Landmarks in London
Get up early to visit Trafalgar and Buckingham Palace. Following Changing of the Guard, have lunch and stroll through St. James Park, then go sightseeing Whitehall and Parliament Square. After visiting Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, cross over the square to Westminster Abbey. After a busy day of sightseeing, enjoy high tea at the Cellarium Café at Westminster Abbey, then walk off those scones as you stroll across Westminster Bridge for a ride on the London Eye.
Day 3 Experience history and culture in London
Start your day at the British Museum (free admission), then go to Covent Garden for an afternoon of shopping and a bite to eat whilst watching the local street performers, after that visit the National Portrait Gallery. In the evening, visit Piccadilly and have dinner at one of the local pubs and perhaps watch a show at the Criterion Theatre or in nearby Leicester Square.
Day 4 Arrival in Paris
Arrive at your hotel and check in. Have lunch in a street side café. In the evening, visit the Trocadéro scene and the Eiffel; or dine on the Avenue des Champs-Élysées followed by a romantic cruise on the Seine River.
Day 5 Landmarks and Cafes in Paris
Wake up early today and visit Sainte-Chapelle and the famous Notre-Dame Cathedral. With enough time left, climb the North tower to see Paris from the hunchback Quasimodo's vantage point. Then, cross the river to the Latin Quarter, home of the historic Sorbonne University and the Panthéon.
Visit the Luxembourg Gardens and lunch at Cafe de Flore on Boulevard Saint-Germain before touring the Louvre Museum. Afterwards, board a relaxing river cruise from Pont, then grab a bite before returning to the Latin Quarter for drinks and dancing at Le Caveau de la Huchette jazz club.
Day 6 Admire art and landscape in Paris
Start the day at the Arc de Triomphe. Continue with a stroll down the grandiose Avenue des Champs-Elysées visiting the Jardin des Tuileries, a classic example of intricate and typical Parisian landscaping.
Cross the pedestrian bridge from the Tuileries Garden and tour the Orsay Museum to admire the world's most important collection of impressionist and post-impressionist paintings. In the afternoon, tour the Rodin Museum and the Hôtel des Invalides or take the train from Orsay directly to Versailles.
In the evening, go to Odéon metro station leading to the Montmartre hill, enjoying an exceptional panorama over the city and its monuments illuminated at night. Stop at Sacre Coeur before exploring the rustic streets of Montmartre and having dinner at a cafe in Place du Tertre or enjoying a traditional Parisian cabaret at the Moulin Rouge.
Day 7 Say good-bye to Paris
Depart your hotel for the airport for your return home. A tour guide will meet you at the hotel, in time to take you to the airport for your flight out.
*The above itinerary and schedule may be changed according to weather and road conditions.
*The package pricing includes all transportation within the tour, hotel stays (if applicable) and a tour guide, package does not include any dining/meal and relevant fees or entry fees to any tourist destination. If dining arrangement is mentioned in itinerary, please keep in mind that the expenses are excluded in package prices.
|Lunch per serve||Rp100,000||$6|
|Insurance (per person)||Rp250,000||$14.73|
|Total Cost ：|
|Taxes and Service Fee (10%) :|
|Total Price :|
Meeting PointsDay 1: London Airport
Day 2: Your hotel
Day 3: Your hotel
Day 4: Your hotel
Day 5: Your hotel
Day 6: Your hotel
Day 7: Your hotel
Pricing Conditions*Child discount pertains to children 12 years of age and younger *Prices in US Dollar and Reminbi are subject to change without notice as the exchange rates fluctuate. *This package includes all entry tickets to tourist destinations, domestic travels, hotel stays (if applicable) and a tour guide. *By booking a tour package with us, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions * Pricing in US dollar and the RMB are subject to currency exchange rate fluctuation Please contact us for private tour pricing.
If you had a preferred hotel, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com, if not, we will select a 4-5 star hotel for you from the following list:London:
Mondrian At Sea Containers
196 Bishopsgate Hotel
Thistle Marble Arch hotel
Amba Charing Cross
Plaza Athenee Hotel
Sofitel Scribe Hotel Paris
Park Hyatt Paris Vendome
Lancaster Hotel (Superior)
- Buckingham Palace
- London Eye
- British Museum
- National Portrait Gallery
- Seine River
- Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Louvre Museum
- Tuileries Garden
- Orsay Museum
- The itinerary and travel schedule stated in this page is for reference only, appropriate and reasonable adjustment may be made based on the actual traveling and/or weather condition.
- Please be mindful of local laws and regulations, as well as your personal safety.
- The pricing may vary based on the total number of people in the tour. You may request minor changes in destinations.
- In accordance with the provisions of the existing tourism operations, the Company reserves the right to adjust the size of the tour and may adjust the number of people in each tour on a case by case basis.
- Please be mindful of your valuables, avoid placing or leaving your valuables in your luggage or hotel room. The Company and the traveling agency are not responsible for any personal belongings of the guest.
- Please get familiar with the emergency exist locations upon checking in a hotel, should any incident occur, please keep calm and use the emergency exits. Please use the lock buckle in your room for your safety, smoking is prohibited in the hotels.
- Please only use the hotel pool during the opening hour, the hotel and the traveling agency are not responsible for any incidents occur outside of opening hours.
- Please wear a life jacket when engaging in any water activities or on board of a ship, boat, canoe. Please ensure your personal health and conditions allow you to engage in water activities. People with pregnancy, heart disease, high blood pressure, along with seniors and small children; are not to engage in any water activities as well as other extreme sports activities. The traveling agency is not responsible for any incident during the activities involving personal health conditions.
- Please refrain yourself from all prohibited activities outside the tour such as taking photos of the wildlife, playing with wild animals. Please follow the trainer's instructions carefully to avoid incidents. In the unfortunate event of diarrhea, please inform the tour guide or group leader immediately and do not attempt to obtain any medication on your own.
- Local regulation, "Travel Law" stipulates the traveler can not leave the tour. All unauthorized removal from the tour will face legal consequence.
- Please confirm your preference of bed size and number of people at the time of booking.
- The default class of all hotel rooms in the tour is the standard room. You may be refunded in the case of war, strikes, earthquakes and manpower shortage, etc. No refund will be issued for any breach in the agreement, airfare, cancellation of the tour due to personal reasons or visa problems. Hotel fees, car rentals and other expenses for the tour are non-refundable.
(1) In case of changes in ticket prices, the differences should be paid by the traveler. In accordance with the regulation, group tickets cannot be altered.
(2) In accordance with the regulation, in case of changes in ticket prices for entries of destinations, the differences should be paid by the traveler.
Please read our complete terms and conditions here.