Five Days Tour: Bali – East Java
★ ★ ★ Package Highlights ★ ★ ★
★ Complimentary Airport Pick-up & Drop-off
★ Mount Bromo Sunrise – Indonesia’s Most Popular Volcano
★ Ijen Crater – The World’s largest highly Acidic Crater Lake
★ Java Island’s Best Kept Secrets: Red Island and Green Bay
★ ★ ★ Less Than $3,000 for a Group of Four! ★ ★ ★
Our experienced, bilingual tour guide will be meeting you at the Ngurah Rai Bali Airport. After getting you to your hotel, if time permits, a visit to the world famous Kuta Beach in Bali will be arranged to welcome you with the Bali sunset in your first night in Bali.
Depart Bali by bus at 8:00, the bus will take you and your tour guide to Banyuwangi port where a ferry will take you to Java island's Probolinggo, a city in the north coast of East Java province that is known for its mangoes. Our tour guide will then take you to your local hotel for an early night to ensure you get enough rest for the sunrise trip the next morning. Breakfast for the next day should be purchased in advance.
Day 3 :
We will have to wake up early at 2:30 AM to head to volcanic Bromo Mountain to see the sunrise (big part of the tour). Tourist will have breakfast at the hotel, so by 4:00 AM we will take a jeep to go to the bottom of Bromo Mountain and we will see the desert surrounding it. From the parking spot we will take horses to reach to Bromo Mountain. At 10:00 AM we will go back to the parking spot and head to Terminal Bus Sukapura. From the terminal bus we will head to Banyuwangi and arrive at 4:00 PM. Then you will be picked up heading to Paltuding.
The day is scheduled to start at 2:30 AM in order to make it to Mount Bromo, an active volcano in east java; in time for the breathtaking sunrise that attracts countless of visitors from all over the world.
After breakfast, a jeep will pick you and your tour guide up at the hotel by 4:00 AM and take you to the bottom of Mount Bromo and see the surrounding ash desert, which is believed to be the only known desert-like area in Indonesia. The jeep will be parked in this area and you will be taking your journey to Mount Bromo by horse.
The scheduled return time is 10:00 AM, where you will be returning to the jeep and head right to the Bus Terminal in Sukapura. The bus will take you to Banyuwangi by around 4:00 PM, where you will continue your journey to Paltuding.
Day 4 :
The morning will be spent visiting the famous Ijen Crater, as well as the hidden gems of the Java island - Red Island and Green Bay. After days of exploring the great outdoor on the Java island. Your journey on the Java island will end with an authentic Java lunch. After lunch, you'll start making your way back to Bali and should be back on the Bali island by the evening.
Day 5 :
We will meet you at your hotel and provide you with transportation to Ngurah Rai Bali Airport.
*The above itinerary and schedule may be changed according to weather and road conditions.
*The package pricing includes all transportation within the tour, hotel stays (if applicable) and a tour guide, package does not include any dining/meal and relevant fees or entry fees to any tourist destination. If dining arrangement is mentioned in itinerary, please keep in mind that the expenses are excluded in package prices.
* All transportation arrangements are shared transportation, to arrange private transportation, please contact us for further assistance.
*Our tour guide and drivers work hard to ensure you have a great experience, please be reminded that tips for them are not included in package price.
|Lunch per serve||Rp100,000||$6|
|Hotel Upgrade per night||Rp1,000,000||$77|
|Insurance (per person)||Rp250,000||$14.73|
|Water Activities :||Seawalker||Adult Ticket||Rp1,257,063||$86|
|Rafting at Ayung River||Adult Ticket||Rp1,025,255||$77|
|Diving||Adult & Children Fee||Rp1,592,121||$121|
|Snorkeling||Adult & Children Fee||Rp300,000||$40|
|Total Cost ：|
|Taxes and Service Fee (10%) :|
|Total Price :|
Meeting PointDay 1: Bali airport
Day 2: Your hotel
Day 3: Your hotel
Day 4: Your hotel
Day 5: Your hotel
|Hotel|| Rp3,600,000 || $262.80 || ¥1,714
|Adult|| Rp1,790,865 || $130.73 ||¥824|
|Children|| Rp1,165,865 || $85.11 ||¥536|
*Prices in US Dollar and Reminbi are subject to change without notice as the exchange rates fluctuate.
*The package includes all transportation within the tour, hotel stays (if applicable) and a tour guide, package does not include any dining/meal and relevant fees or entry fees to any tourist destination.
*By booking a tour package with us, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions.
* Pricing in US dollar and the RMB are subject to currency exchange rate fluctuation.
*Standard occupancy of a hotel room is 2 adults, with maximum occupancy being 3 adults with additional cost, the prices listed are by hotel room. Please select the number of rooms needed and occupancy in each room at booking, the system will automatically calculate the total cost of the package.
Please contact us for private tour pricing.
|Number of Pax||2||4||6||8||10||12|
|Per Pax|| $889.48 || $739.81 || $688.35 || $661.46 || $644.39 || $632.23
|Total Group Cost|| $1,778.96 || $2,959.22 || $4,130.13 || $5,291.68 || $6,443.87 || $7,586.72
HotelsIf you had a preferred hotel, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if not, we will select a 4-5 star hotel for you from the following list:
*Standard occupancy of a hotel room is 2 adults, with maximum occupancy being 3 adults with additional cost, the prices listed are by hotel room. Please select the number of rooms needed and occupancy in each room at booking, the system will automatically calculate the total cost of the package.Near Surabaya : Tretes Raya Hotel & Resort
Ijen & Probolinggo Hotel : Ijen View / Java Banana
Popular tourist attractions in East Java
- Ijen Crater
- Surabaya City
- China Town
- Probolinggo Town
- Volcanic Bromo Mountain
- The itinerary and travel schedule stated in this page is for reference only, appropriate and reasonable adjustment may be made based on the actual traveling and/or weather condition.
- Please be mindful of local laws and regulations, as well as your personal safety.
- The pricing may vary based on the total number of people in the tour. You may request minor changes in destinations.
- In accordance with the provisions of the existing tourism operations, the Company reserves the right to adjust the size of the tour and may adjust the number of people in each tour on a case by case basis.
- Please be mindful of your valuables, avoid placing or leaving your valuables in your luggage or hotel room. The Company and the traveling agency are not responsible for any personal belongings of the guest.
- Please get familiar with the emergency exist locations upon checking in a hotel, should any incident occur, please keep calm and use the emergency exits. Please use the lock buckle in your room for your safety, smoking is prohibited in the hotels.
- Please only use the hotel pool during the opening hour, the hotel and the traveling agency are not responsible for any incidents occur outside of opening hours.
- Please wear a life jacket when engaging in any water activities or on board of a ship, boat, canoe. Please ensure your personal health and conditions allow you to engage in water activities. People with pregnancy, heart disease, high blood pressure, along with seniors and small children; are not to engage in any water activities as well as other extreme sports activities. The traveling agency is not responsible for any incident during the activities involving personal health conditions.
- Please refrain yourself from all prohibited activities outside the tour such as taking photos of the wildlife, playing with wild animals. Please follow the trainer's instructions carefully to avoid incidents. In the unfortunate event of diarrhea, please inform the tour guide or group leader immediately and do not attempt to obtain any medication on your own.
- Local regulation, "Travel Law" stipulates the traveler cannot leave the tour. All unauthorized removal from the tour will face legal consequence.
- Please confirm your preference of bed size and number of people at the time of booking.
- The default class of all hotel rooms in the tour is the standard room. You may be refunded in the case of war, strikes, earthquakes and manpower shortage, etc. No refund will be issued for any breach in the agreement, airfare, cancellation of the tour due to personal reasons or visa problems. Hotel fees, car rentals and other expenses for the tour are non-refundable.
- The package includes all transportation within the tour, hotel accommodation, and tour guide. All dining and relevant fees, and entry fees to any tourist destination are excluded and have to be paid at the time of entry and/or dining.
- All transportation arrangements are shared transportation, for private transportation arrangement, please contact us for further assistance.
(1) In accordance with the regulation, in case of changes in ticket prices for entries of destinations, the differences should be paid by the traveler.
Please read our complete terms and conditions here.