★ ★ ★ Package Highlights ★ ★ ★
★ Complimentary Airport Pick-up & Drop-off
★ Special Arrangement: Authentic Balinese Oil Spa
★ Romantic Beach BBQ
Start City : Bali
Journey : 3 days
Transportation : Transportation: Bus / long distance bus / ferry / boat
End City : Bali
Languages : Chinese / English
Select your travel date and number of people
Number of rooms:
We advise you to book the trip no closer than 1 months before your arrival. The price above apply only if we get enough number of customers on the given date.
ItineraryThe standard package is that you will be staying 2 night at Gili Island. For this package you have the option to increase the number of your stay at Gili Island, but if you increase the number days stay at Gili we will not guarantee to provide you transportation and you will not be accompanied by our tour guide for your return to Bali. We will only provide such service if there are more than 14 people chose to have the same number of days stay as you.
We will pick you up in the morning at 6:00 AM at your hotel in Bali or at the meeting point at Best Western Kuta Beach, Benesari Road, Kuta Beach, Kuta, Badung, Bali 80361.
We will take you to another island called Gili. Then we will drive you to the port to take a modern fast boat, boarding time at 7:30AM. You will arrive in Gili Island before noon to enjoy the view of our beautiful island landscape.
You could enjoy the island scenic views, snorkeling, horse riding, diving, push bikes, water sport, which all can be arranged before your departure to Bali or you could take the options with local suppliers.
Eventually, on the last day we will pick you up and take you to the Trawangan harbor to aboard on fast boat at 10:30am to arrive back at Bali by noon.
*The above itinerary and schedule may be changed according to weather and road conditions.
*The package pricing includes all transportation within the tour, hotel stays (if applicable) and a tour guide, package does not include any dining/meal and relevant fees or entry fees to any tourist destination. If dining arrangement is mentioned in itinerary, please keep in mind that the expenses are excluded in package prices.
* All transportation arrangements are shared transportation, to arrange private transportation, please contact us for further assistance.
*Our tour guide and drivers work hard to ensure you have a great experience, please be reminded that tips for them are not included in package price.
|Lunch per serve||Rp100,000||$6|
|Hotel Upgrade per night||Rp1,000,000||$77|
|Insurance (per person)||Rp250,000||$14.73|
|Water Activities :||Seawalker||Adult Ticket||Rp1,257,063||$86|
|Rafting at Ayung River||Adult Ticket||Rp1,025,255||$77|
|Diving||Adult & Children Fee||Rp1,592,121||$121|
|Snorkeling||Adult & Children Fee||Rp300,000||$40|
|Total Cost ：|
|Taxes and Service Fee (10%) :|
|Total Price :|
Meeting PointDay 1: Your hotel
Day 2: Your hotel
Day 3: Your hotel
|Hotel|| Rp5,103,500 || $372.56 ||¥2,347|
|Adult|| Rp739,481 || $53.97 ||¥340|
|Children|| Rp489,481 || $35.73 ||¥225|
*Child discount pertains to children 12 years of age and younger
*Prices in US Dollar and Reminbi are subject to change without notice as the exchange rates fluctuate.
*The package includes all transportation within the tour, hotel stays (if applicable) and a tour guide, package does not include any dining/meal and relevant fees or entry fees to any tourist destination.
*By booking a tour package with us, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions
* Pricing in US dollar and the RMB are subject to currency exchange rate fluctuation
Please contact us for private tour pricing.
If you had a preferred hotel, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if not, we will select a 4-5 star hotel for you from the following list:Hotel and Fast Boat
Gili Hotel : Pondok Lita / Tir Na Nog / Manta Dive Gili Trawangan / Karma kayak / The Beach House / more
Fast Boat: Blue Water Express / Gili Cat Island Express / Gili Getaway / Gili Gili
LandscapeThe scenic spots to be view is the beach
General Conditions :
- The itinerary and travel schedule stated in this page is for reference only, appropriate and reasonable adjustment may be made based on the actual traveling and/or weather condition.
- Please be mindful of local laws and regulations, as well as your personal safety.
- The pricing may vary based on the total number of people in the tour. You may request minor changes in destinations.
- In accordance with the provisions of the existing tourism operations, the Company reserves the right to adjust the size of the tour and may adjust the number of people in each tour on a case by case basis.
- Please be mindful of your valuables, avoid placing or leaving your valuables in your luggage or hotel room. The Company and the traveling agency are not responsible for any personal belongings of the guest.
- Please get familiar with the emergency exist locations upon checking in a hotel, should any incident occur, please keep calm and use the emergency exits. Please use the lock buckle in your room for your safety, smoking is prohibited in the hotels.
- Please only use the hotel pool during the opening hour, the hotel and the traveling agency are not responsible for any incidents occur outside of opening hours.
- Please wear a life jacket when engaging in any water activities or on board of a ship, boat, canoe. Please ensure your personal health and conditions allow you to engage in water activities. People with pregnancy, heart disease, high blood pressure, along with seniors and small children; are not to engage in any water activities as well as other extreme sports activities. The traveling agency is not responsible for any incident during the activities involving personal health conditions.
- Please refrain yourself from all prohibited activities outside the tour such as taking photos of the wildlife, playing with wild animals. Please follow the trainer's instructions carefully to avoid incidents. In the unfortunate event of diarrhea, please inform the tour guide or group leader immediately and do not attempt to obtain any medication on your own.
- Local regulation, "Travel Law" stipulates the traveler cannot leave the tour. All unauthorized removal from the tour will face legal consequence.
- Please confirm your preference of bed size and number of people at the time of booking.
- The default class of all hotel rooms in the tour is the standard room. You may be refunded in the case of war, strikes, earthquakes and manpower shortage, etc. No refund will be issued for any breach in the agreement, airfare, cancellation of the tour due to personal reasons or visa problems. Hotel fees, car rentals and other expenses for the tour are non-refundable.
- The package includes all transportation within the tour, hotel accommodation, and tour guide. All dining and relevant fees, and entry fees to any tourist destination are excluded and have to be paid at the time of entry and/or dining.
(1) In accordance with the regulation, in case of changes in ticket prices for entries of destinations, the differences should be paid by the traveler.
Please read our complete terms and conditions here.