Lombok Island Tour
The Perfect Combination of Culture and Nature.
Package includes :
- Air tickets between Bali and Lombok
- All ground Transportation
- Bilingual Tour Guide
Located just east of Bali with only about 30 minutes of flight time from each other, Lombok island is commonly considered the untouched version of Bali. The small island is filled with amiable nature in its purest form; from the heaven-like peaceful white sand beach to the enchanting waterfalls and an active volcano that is known for its beautiful crater lake, Lombok island is the perfect getaway from the 9-5 city life.
Contrary to the lively Bali, Lombok offers a relaxed atmosphere where time stands still. A hidden gem with significantly less visitors. In additional to the crystal blue water surrounding the island, the island is also home to Mount Rinjani, the second tallest volcano in Indonesia(3,726km). Sitting in the northern part of the island, Mount Rinjani is known its crater lake – the Segara Anak. A volcanic cone, Gunung Baru, is located at the west end of the lake. Together they create a breathtaking view that is simply not quite like anywhere else.
But the beauty of Lombok does not just stop there; in fact, most of the island’s visitors find themselves by the water most of the time. The most popular beach on the island is the Senggigi beach, it is often the first stop on the island for many visitors as most of the hotels and a good number of restaurants are located in the area, making it the spot to socialize with other travelers after a day of nature sighting.
Kuta beach is another destination not to be missed, the clear water and the relaxed atmosphere makes it the perfect getaway spot. The unspoiled nature at the Katu beach has earned the beach the nickname “Yesterday’s Bali”, affectionately given by locals in appreciation of its calmness and pure beauty.
An interesting fact about the Lombok island is that its deep sea is sitting right on the Wallace Line – A faunal boundary line that separates the ecozones of Asia and Wallacea, making it a transitional zone between Asia and Australia. So don’t be surprised to see Australian plants and wildlife on this south east Asian island.
The island’s inhabitants are mostly Sasak, with a small percentage of Balineses, Sumbawanese and others. Although the Sasak population are similar to the Balinese culturally and linguistically, unlike the Balinese, the Sasak is largely Muslim and the island’s daily activities are greatly influenced by Islamic traditions. Other than the breathtaking outdoors, Lombok is also rich in traditions and culture; a good number of traditional villages are still well kept on the island, where the traditional houses, craft of textile and potteries are alive and well.
Mataram is Lombok’s largest city and the provincial capital of the island. In the early seventeenth century, the nearby Balinese took control of the western Lombok from a Sasak prince while the eastern Lombok was taken over by the Makassarese, the island at some point was even under the ruling of the Dutch.
The people of Lombok are friendly, laid back and known for their genuine smile, making a visit to this peaceful island even more enjoyable.
The journey starts at the Bali airport first thing in the morning, where a flight will take you Lombok, our tour guide will meet you at the airport and spend the rest of the day with you as well as providing ground transportation.
First stops will be the traditional villages:
Sukarara Village - Famous for its traditional hand-woven fabric, Sukarara village has become a popular tourist destination where visitors get to see all the village's finest work as well as seeing the making of the product.
Banyu Mulek Village - A village known for its unique potteries production. Traditional potteries come in different styles and sizes and make for great souvenirs, a very popular choice among visitors.
Rambitan Village - A traditional Sasak Village, the houses are made of bamboo, clay and finished with thatch roof.
Next stop: Kuta Beach.
Located at the southernmost point on the island, Kuta beach is known for its calmness and beautiful, crystal blue water. The lack of tourists and the nature it has managed to reserve creates a heave-like peacefulness that is extremely memorable to its visitors. Go ahead and take your shoes off for a nice relaxing stroll along the beach.
Lunch will take place at the Mataram City Restaurant right by the beach, where traditional Sasak food is served, followed by a quick trip toTanjung Aan -- A portion of the Kuta beach that is considered the most beautiful and breath-taking.
Your tour guide will take you straight back to the airport in the afternoon to catch a flight back to Bali. Your Bali tour guide will meet you at the airport and provide ground transportation back to your hotel.
*The above itinerary and schedule may be changed according to weather and road conditions.
*The package pricing includes all transportation within the tour, hotel stays (if applicable) and a tour guide, package does not include any dining/meal and relevant fees or entry fees to any tourist destination. If dining arrangement is mentioned in itinerary, please keep in mind that the expenses are excluded in package prices.
* All transportation arrangements are shared transportation, to arrange private transportation, please contact us for further assistance.
*Our tour guide and drivers work hard to ensure you have a great experience, please be reminded that tips for them are not included in package price.
|Lunch per serve||Rp100,000||$6|
|Insurance (per person)||Rp250,000||$14.73|
|Total Cost ：|
|Taxes and Service Fee (10%) :|
|Total Price :|
Meeting PointDay 1: Your hotel
|Rate||Rp3,488,203.13||$ 256.25||¥ 1,630.00|
*Child discount pertains to children 12 years of age and younger
*Prices in US Dollar and Reminbi are subject to change without notice as the exchange rates fluctuate.
*The package includes all transportation within the tour, hotel stays (if applicable) and a tour guide, package does not include any dining/meal and relevant fees or entry fees to any tourist destination.
*By booking a tour package with us, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions.
* Pricing in US dollar and the RMB are subject to currency exchange rate fluctuation.
*Standard occupancy of a hotel room is 2 adults, with maximum occupancy being 3 adults with additional cost, the prices listed are by hotel room. Please select the number of rooms needed and occupancy in each room at booking, the system will automatically calculate the total cost of the package.
Please contact us for private tour pricing.
- The itinerary and travel schedule stated in this page is for reference only, appropriate and reasonable adjustment may be made based on the actual traveling and/or weather condition.
- Please be mindful of local laws and regulations, as well as your personal safety.
- The pricing may vary based on the total number of people in the tour. You may request minor changes in destinations.
- In accordance with the provisions of the existing tourism operations, the Company reserves the right to adjust the size of the tour and may adjust the number of people in each tour on a case by case basis.
- Please be mindful of your valuables, avoid placing or leaving your valuables in your luggage or hotel room. The Company and the traveling agency are not responsible for any personal belongings of the guest.
- Please get familiar with the emergency exist locations upon checking in a hotel, should any incident occur, please keep calm and use the emergency exits. Please use the lock buckle in your room for your safety, smoking is prohibited in the hotels.
- Please only use the hotel pool during the opening hour, the hotel and the traveling agency are not responsible for any incidents occur outside of opening hours.
- Please wear a life jacket when engaging in any water activities or on board of a ship, boat, canoe. Please ensure your personal health and conditions allow you to engage in water activities. People with pregnancy, heart disease, high blood pressure, along with seniors and small children; are not to engage in any water activities as well as other extreme sports activities. The traveling agency is not responsible for any incident during the activities involving personal health conditions.
- Please refrain yourself from all prohibited activities outside the tour such as taking photos of the wildlife, playing with wild animals. Please follow the trainer's instructions carefully to avoid incidents. In the unfortunate event of diarrhea, please inform the tour guide or group leader immediately and do not attempt to obtain any medication on your own.
- Local regulation, "Travel Law" stipulates the traveler cannot leave the tour. All unauthorized removal from the tour will face legal consequence.
- Please confirm your preference of bed size and number of people at the time of booking.
- The default class of all hotel rooms in the tour is the standard room. You may be refunded in the case of war, strikes, earthquakes and manpower shortage, etc. No refund will be issued for any breach in the agreement, airfare, cancellation of the tour due to personal reasons or visa problems. Hotel fees, car rentals and other expenses for the tour are non-refundable.
- The package includes all transportation within the tour, hotel accommodation, and tour guide. All dining and relevant fees, and entry fees to any tourist destination are excluded and have to be paid at the time of entry and/or dining.
- All transportation arrangements are shared transportation, for private transportation arrangement, please contact us for further assistance.
(1) In accordance with the regulation, in case of changes in ticket prices for entries of destinations, the differences should be paid by the traveler.
Please read our complete terms and conditions here.