Share on Twitter
3 Days 2 Nights Bali Free and Leisure Tour
- Bali 3 Days 2 Night Free and Leisure
- Bali Shark Tour
Depart : Bali Island, Indonesia
Journey : 3 days
Travel Type : Guided Tour
Destination : Bali Island, Indonesia
Language : English Tour Guide
Select your travel date and number of people
Number of rooms:
We advise you to book the trip no closer than 1 months before your arrival. The price above apply only if we get enough number of customers on the given date.
Arrived at Bali
Our tour company local representative will pick up guest at Bali Ngurah Rai International Airport. Then proceed for transfer and check-in to hotel accordingly. Check in, rest and relax.
Meal - No Meal
Bali Tour (Eco-tour to Bali Shark/Turtle Conservation Nursery)
Today tour will starts at Serangan Island after breakfast. We will take a boat ride from Serangan island to Bali Shark/Turtle conservation nursery. Bali Shark/Turtle conservation nursery is a center to conserves young shark from being hunts as food by the local community.
This eco-tour is suitable for all ages, especially for family with children. Over here, you can have thrill up close and face to face to shark and turtle. It’s a lifetime experience when you are able to feed and swim along with baby White Tip shark and Black Tip shark.
Back to hotel, rest and relax.
Good Bye !!! (Airport Transfer out)
After breakfast, we will deliver guest to Bali Ngurah Rai International Airport from hotel.
Meal - Breakfast
|Lunch per serve||Rp100,000||$6|
|Insurance (per person)||Rp250,000||$14.73|
|Total Cost ：|
|Taxes and Service Fee (10%) :|
|Total Price :|
Meeting PlaceDay 1: Airport
Day 2: your hotel
Day 3: your hotel
|Hotel Neo Kuta Jelantik (3 Stars)||Rp 922,986||Rp 674,489|
|Ozz Hotel (3 Stars)||Rp 976,235||Rp 709,989|
|Best Western Resort (4 Stars)||Rp 1,011,734||Rp 727,739|
|Eden Hotel (4 Stars)||Rp 1,171,482||Rp 834,237|
|Ramayana Hotel (4 Stars)||Rp 1,490,977||Rp 1,064,984|
|Hard Rock Hotel (4 Stars)||Rp 2,644,710||Rp 1,899,221|
|Villa-Uppala Villa||Rp 1,561,976||Rp 1,118,233|
*By booking a tour package with us, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions.
* *Due to the daily fluctuations in the exchange rate, the US dollar and the quotient currency offer may be adjusted with the exchange rate, before the payment must be confirmed.
❀ Items INCLUDED in the Package
• Hotel Accommodation (2 nights)
• Airport Transfer (Return)
• Meal (Refer to itinerary)
• 3D2N Tour
• Tour guide (English speaking)
• Compulsory tipping to guide
• Agent collection fee (ACF)
❀ Items NOT INCLUDED in the Package
• Flight ticket and any charges incur to it
• Travel insurance
• Peak season surcharge
• Any others items not mention above
❀Optional • Travel insurance -additional USD10.50/pax
• Mandarin tour guide service available – additional USD 11.50/pax
❀Terms and Condition
- Minimum 2 adults for booking
- Extra charges may apply to during peak season
- Booking availability might depends on seat in coach
- All prices are quote in US dollar for per pax rate. Price might change without any prior notice.
- Free upgrade to private tour for 8 pax and above. Extra 70/pax will charge for group with less than 8 pax for private tour
- Hotel accommodations are subjected to availability. Similar grade hotel will provide in the event when selected hotel are unavailable. Extra charges might applied if any.
- English and Mandarin speaking tour guide will only provide by request.
- Non refundable deposit of USD51/PAx upon booking confirmation
- Special Event: - “Day of Silence” on 17 Mar 2018. (Hari Nyepi)
AttractionsBali Shark Conservation Center
Bali Shark/Turtle conservation nursery is a center to conserves young shark from being hunts as food by the local community. Suitable for all ages, especially for family with children. Over here, you can have thrill up close and face to face to shark and turtle
- Tour itinerary may change without any prior notice
- Guests who cancel or leave the tour without prior notice may incur additional charges
- Itinerary and shopping stops are subjected to tour guide arrangement and traffic condition.