★ ★ ★ Package Highlights ★ ★ ★
★ Complimentary Airport Pick-Up & Drop-Off
★ Wisnu Kencana (GWK) Cultural Park – Experience the Unique Bali Culture at One of the Largest Cultural Park in Indonesia!
★ Traditional Kecak & Fire Dance with Sunset in the Background
★ Lake Bratan, Ulundanu Temple and Bedugul – Bali’s Most Popular Cultural Site
★ Secluded, secret cliff-fringed beach – Pandawa
A world’s famous holiday destination, Bali’s white sand beaches and waves made for surfing has made it one of the most popular tropical island in the world. It was also named one of the Top 10 best islands in the world by Travel + Leisure magazine.
With all the beautiful beaches and the unforgettable turquoise blue sea, it is easy to spend all your time on the beach while you’re in Bali; but that probably wouldn’t be the true “full Bali experience”, because Bali has a lot to offer. The island is about 3.2 km east of Java, separated by the Bali Strait. Other than the white sandy beaches, Bali is also known for its mountains, ranging from the island’s center to the eastern side; its highest mountain, Mount Agung is know as the “mother mountain”, an active volcano rated as one of the world’s most likely sites for a massive eruption within the next 100 years. The volcani nature and tall mountain ranges support the highly productive agriculture industry, the Subak irrigation system, Bali’s paddy fields can be found south of the mountains.
Other than the breathtaking views, Bali is also rich in culture and history. The island is the only Hindu region in Indonesia, with temples everywhere in the island, Bali is also often called “The island of a thousand temples”. The Ubud area is often considered the cultural and spiritual capital of the island, also a popular tourist destination with many top-notch mountain villas, ancient temples and colorful rituals.
One of Bali’s nicknames is “Island of thousand temples”, in fact, this may be an understatement, temples and shrines can be seen just about everywhere throughout the island, among them are many unique temples, some are combined with incredible nature in the background or surroundings, attracting visitors from all over the world and every religion every day.
Welcome to Bali!Itinerary Summary
If time permits, a sun set stroll at the world famous Kuta Beach and a romantic beach side BBQ.
Nothing else is scheduled for the day to allow you to either get a good rest after traveling to Bali or explore Bali freely for the afternoon or evening.
The East Side of BaliItinerary Summary
Breakfast: Hotel Breakfast
8:00 Hotel pickup to the first destination of the day, Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park
9:30 Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park
12:30 Lunch at the Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park
14:30 Pandawa Beach
16:00 Uluwatu Temple (Kecak & Fire Dance)
Dinner: Not arranged
First stop of the day is Garuda Wisno Kencana Cultural Park (GWK Cultural Park), famous for its 23 meters high statue of Vishnu, the cultural park covers approximately 60 ha area. It is devoted to the Hindu God Vishnu, and his mount, a mythical bird Garuda, who became his companion. The cultural park attracts thousands of visitors on a daily basis.
We will be having lunch inside of the GWK Cultural Park for you to take it all in, as well as taking a little post-meal stroll around the park before we leave for our second destination of the day.
Of course, since you’re in Bali, regardless how we have more cultures than we have time to show you in 3 days, we understand that our beaches are also not to be missed for any visitor. Which is why after a culture-rich morning, we’ll be headed right to the beach!
Only 20 minutes away from the GWK Cultural Park, Pandawa beach is a very secluded cliff fringed beach in south Bali, often considered a secret beach due to its remote location. The private, relaxing atmosphere offers a perfect break after an active morning.
After a much needed rest at the Pandawa beach, we’ll be headed to Uluwatu Temple, one of Bali’s six key temples. Located on a cliff and facing right at the ocean, the temple is one of the most popular and the must see for any Bali tour. We’ll be enjoying the sunset along with the kecak & Fire dance, enriched by the amazing nature in the background, making this experience an unforgettable one for everyone!
The North Side of BaliItinerary Summary
Breakfast: Hotel Breakfast
7:30 Hotel pickup
8:00 Taman Ayun temple
15:00 Lake Bratan, Ulundanu Temple and Bedugul
Dinner: Not arranged
The day starts with a visit to Taman Ayun temple, a royal water temple of Pura Taman Ayun, built in 1634 by a king of the Mengwi dynasty, it is considered of of the most important religious structure in Bali. The temple includes a park, a garden area, and multiple tiered shrines (Merus) that each dedicates to one specific god. The temple is also part of the UNESCO recognized subak (rice-field irrigation system) sites.
The next stop is the Pura Ulun Danu Bratan, located on the shore of lake Bratan, Pura Ulun Danu Bratan is a major water temple in Bali. Lake Brantan is also known as the “Lake of Holy Mountain” and has a cold tropical climate.
Breakfast: Hotel Breakfast
Our driver will meet you at your hotel at the agreed time to pick you up and drop you off at the airport.
*The above itinerary and schedule may be changed according to weather and road conditions.
*The package pricing includes all transportation within the tour, hotel stays (if applicable) and a tour guide, package does not include any dining/meal and relevant fees or entry fees to any tourist destination. If dining arrangement is mentioned in itinerary, please keep in mind that the expenses are excluded in package prices.
* All transportation arrangements are shared with other members of the tour, to arrange private transportation, please contact us for further assistance.
|Lunch per serve||Rp100,000||$6|
|Insurance (per person)||Rp250,000||$14.73|
|Total Cost ：|
|Taxes and Service Fee (10%) :|
|Total Price :|
Meeting PointArrival Day: Airport Pickup
Day 1: Your hotel
Day 2: Your hotel
Day 3: Your hotel
Pricing*The hotel price is for 2 people standard and there is an extra bed that is cost half price of the hotel. The tour will be charged per-adult and per-children accordingly.
*Child discount pertains to children 12 years of age and younger
*Prices in US Dollar and Reminbi are subject to change without notice as the exchange rates fluctuate.
*The package includes all transportation within the tour, hotel stays (if applicable) and a tour guide, package does not include any dining/meal and relevant fees or entry fees to any tourist destination.
*By booking a tour package with us, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions.
If you had a preferred hotel, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if not, we will select a 4-5 star hotel for you from the following list:
*Standard occupancy of a hotel room is 2 adults, with maximum occupancy being 3 adults with additional cost, the prices listed are by hotel room. Please select the number of rooms needed and occupancy in each room at booking, the system will automatically calculate the total cost of the package.
Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park
Lunch at the Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park
Uluwatu Temple (Kecak & Fire Dance)
Taman Ayun temple
Lake Bratan, Ulundanu Temple and Bedugul
- The itinerary and travel schedule stated in this page is for reference only, appropriate and reasonable adjustment may be made based on the actual traveling and/or weather condition.
- Please be mindful of local laws and regulations, as well as your personal safety.
- The pricing may vary based on the total number of people in the tour. You may request minor changes in destinations.
- In accordance with the provisions of the existing tourism operations, the Company reserves the right to adjust the size of the tour and may adjust the number of people in each tour on a case by case basis.
- Please be mindful of your valuables, avoid placing or leaving your valuables in your luggage or hotel room. The Company and the traveling agency are not responsible for any personal belongings of the guest.
- Please get familiar with the emergency exist locations upon checking in a hotel, should any incident occur, please keep calm and use the emergency exits. Please use the lock buckle in your room for your safety, smoking is prohibited in the hotels.
- Please only use the hotel pool during the opening hour, the hotel and the traveling agency are not responsible for any incidents occur outside of opening hours.
- Please wear a life jacket when engaging in any water activities or on board of a ship, boat, canoe. Please ensure your personal health and conditions allow you to engage in water activities. People with pregnancy, heart disease, high blood pressure, along with seniors and small children; are not to engage in any water activities as well as other extreme sports activities. The traveling agency is not responsible for any incident during the activities involving personal health conditions.
- Please refrain yourself from all prohibited activities outside the tour such as taking photos of the wildlife, playing with wild animals. Please follow the trainer's instructions carefully to avoid incidents. In the unfortunate event of diarrhea, please inform the tour guide or group leader immediately and do not attempt to obtain any medication on your own.
- Local regulation, "Travel Law" stipulates the traveler cannot leave the tour. All unauthorized removal from the tour will face legal consequence.
- Please confirm your preference of bed size and number of people at the time of booking.
- The default class of all hotel rooms in the tour is the standard room. You may be refunded in the case of war, strikes, earthquakes and manpower shortage, etc. No refund will be issued for any breach in the agreement, airfare, cancellation of the tour due to personal reasons or visa problems. Hotel fees, car rentals and other expenses for the tour are non-refundable.
- The package includes all transportation within the tour, hotel accommodation, and tour guide. All dining and relevant fees, and entry fees to any tourist destination are excluded and have to be paid at the time of entry and/or dining.
- All transportation arrangements are shared transportation, for private transportation arrangement, please contact us for further assistance.
(1) In accordance with the regulation, in case of changes in ticket prices for entries of destinations, the differences should be paid by the traveler.
Please read our complete terms and conditions here.