★ ★ ★ Package Highlights ★ ★ ★
★ See the Bali country at its essence through an ATV ride
★ Mount Batur Sunrise Hike
★ Gitgit Waterfall Canyoning
★ An evening at the Zoo
★ Ayung River White Water Rafting
Mount Batur is an active volcano and a popular hiking destination in Bali, thanks to the breathtaking sunrise view it offers at the peak and the largest crater lake Bali has to offer. The hike typically starts at around 4am in order to catch the sunrise at the summit.
Gitgit waterfall is a waterfall hidden deep in the tropical forest in northern Bali, the wooden boardwalk over a small gorge and streams also makes it an easy trek even more people that are not generally active in the outdoors.
ATV Quad Bike and an Evening at the ZooItinerary Summary
Breakfast: Hotel Breakfast
09:00 Depart from hotel
09:30 ATV Quad Bike through Taro Village
Lunch: Ubud Dirty Duck
14:30 Ayung River White Water Rafting
17:00 Light snacks
18:00 Elephant Safari Park & Lodge
19:30: Dinner at the Elephant Safari Park & Lodge
21:00 Departure from the Elephant Safari Park & Lodge and back to your hotel
The day will start with an ATV Quad Bike ride through Taro Village and see the Bali rural and conquer the Bali country back roads.
The ATV ride will be followed by a visit to Ubud’s famous dirty duck restaurant, ensuring you get the full Ubud experience!
The afternoon will start with white water rafting at the Ayung river, one of Bali’s most popular activities! The beautiful scenery along the river will leave a mark on your heart.
After the white river rafting, you’ll be provided with some light snacks and taken to the Elephant Safari Park & Lodge where you can enjoy the Elephant show, the museum, and dinner at the park.
Gitgit Waterfall Canyoning!Itinerary Summary
Breakfast: Not arranged
6:30 Departure from your hotel
10:00 Gitgit Waterfall
Dinner: Not arranged
(We recommend an early night in for the day as you’ll be picked up at 2am for the Mount Batur hike.)
Canyoning, or Canyoneering, refers to the activity of traveling in canyons using a variety of techniques, such as trekking, climbing, abseiling (repperlling), and swimming. Canyoning is a popular outdoor activity in many European countries, and naturally, with Bali’s rich outdoors, canyoning has made its way to Bali!
The day will start nice and early, our driver will pick you up at your hotel and then head right to Gitgit waterfall, 80km north of Kuta.
Once you arrive at the site, the experienced instructor will first equip you with all the safety equipment you’ll need for the day, and then some brief training session – don’t worry, the canyoning route for the day is suitable for everyone, even the absolute beginners!
Once you’re all set, then it’ll be time for the adventure!
Lunch will be provided for the day, and after the canyoning, the driver will take you right back to your hotel for a good rest!
Mount Batur HikeItinerary Summary
02:00 Depart from hotel/Hotel check out
04:00 Arrival at Mount Batur
13:30 Drop off at pre-arranged location
Ranked the number 1 hike in Bali, the Mount Batur sunrise hike is perhaps the most popular hike in Bali. In order to catch the sunrise for a view that you will remember for the rest of your life, the day will have to start really, really early.
You’ll be picked up at the hotel at around 2am, as this is also the last day of the tour, we recommend that you factor in check out time and prepare some snacks before the pickup.
Once we get to Mount Batur, you’ll be guided by professional, experienced tour guide for the hike. The way up is about 2-3 hours, the guide will make sure you don’t miss out the breathtaking sunrise at the top, and then after a small break, you’ll start your way back and finish the hike with some authentic Balinese lunch!
After lunch, the driver will drop you off at a destination of your choice, whether if it’s the next hotel you’re staying at, or the airport. All you have to do is let our driver know!
*The above itinerary and schedule may be changed according to weather and road conditions.
*The package pricing includes all transportation within the tour, hotel stays (if applicable) and a tour guide, package does not include any dining/meal and relevant fees or entry fees to any tourist destination. If dining arrangement is mentioned in itinerary, please keep in mind that the expenses are excluded in package prices.
* All transportation arrangements are shared transportation, to arrange private transportation, please contact us for further assistance.
*Our tour guide and drivers work hard to ensure you have a great experience, please be reminded that tips for them are not included in package price.
|Lunch per serve||Rp100,000||$6|
|Insurance (per person)||Rp250,000||$14.73|
|Total Cost ：|
|Taxes and Service Fee (10%) :|
|Total Price :|
Meeting PointDay 1: Your hotel/Bali Airport
Day 2: Your hotel
*Child discount pertains to children 12 years of age and younger
*Prices in US Dollar and Reminbi are subject to change without notice as the exchange rates fluctuate.
*The package includes all transportation within the tour, hotel stays (if applicable) and a tour guide, package does not include any dining/meal and relevant fees or entry fees to any tourist destination.
*By booking a tour package with us, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions.
If you had a preferred hotel, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if not, we will select a 4-5 star hotel for you from the following list:
*Standard occupancy of a hotel room is 2 adults, with maximum occupancy being 3 adults with additional cost, the prices listed are by hotel room. Please select the number of rooms needed and occupancy in each room at booking, the system will automatically calculate the total cost of the package.
- The itinerary and travel schedule stated in this page is for reference only, appropriate and reasonable adjustment may be made based on the actual traveling and/or weather condition.
- Please be mindful of local laws and regulations, as well as your personal safety.
- The pricing may vary based on the total number of people in the tour. You may request minor changes in destinations.
- In accordance with the provisions of the existing tourism operations, the Company reserves the right to adjust the size of the tour and may adjust the number of people in each tour on a case by case basis.
- Please be mindful of your valuables, avoid placing or leaving your valuables in your luggage or hotel room. The Company and the traveling agency are not responsible for any personal belongings of the guest.
- Please get familiar with the emergency exist locations upon checking in a hotel, should any incident occur, please keep calm and use the emergency exits. Please use the lock buckle in your room for your safety, smoking is prohibited in the hotels.
- Please only use the hotel pool during the opening hour, the hotel and the traveling agency are not responsible for any incidents occur outside of opening hours.
- Please wear a life jacket when engaging in any water activities or on board of a ship, boat, canoe. Please ensure your personal health and conditions allow you to engage in water activities. People with pregnancy, heart disease, high blood pressure, along with seniors and small children; are not to engage in any water activities as well as other extreme sports activities. The traveling agency is not responsible for any incident during the activities involving personal health conditions.
- Please refrain yourself from all prohibited activities outside the tour such as taking photos of the wildlife, playing with wild animals. Please follow the trainer's instructions carefully to avoid incidents. In the unfortunate event of diarrhea, please inform the tour guide or group leader immediately and do not attempt to obtain any medication on your own.
- Local regulation, "Travel Law" stipulates the traveler cannot leave the tour. All unauthorized removal from the tour will face legal consequence.
- Please confirm your preference of bed size and number of people at the time of booking.
- The default class of all hotel rooms in the tour is the standard room. You may be refunded in the case of war, strikes, earthquakes and manpower shortage, etc. No refund will be issued for any breach in the agreement, airfare, cancellation of the tour due to personal reasons or visa problems. Hotel fees, car rentals and other expenses for the tour are non-refundable.
- The package includes all transportation within the tour, hotel accommodation, and tour guide. All dining and relevant fees, and entry fees to any tourist destination are excluded and have to be paid at the time of entry and/or dining.
- All transportation arrangements are shared transportation, for private transportation arrangement, please contact us for further assistance.
(1) In accordance with the regulation, in case of changes in ticket prices for entries of destinations, the differences should be paid by the traveler.
Please read our complete terms and conditions here.