Five Days Four Nights Bali & Lembongan Ceningan Package Tour
★ Unique Ubud Villa for an Authentic Bali Experience
★ Day trip to Lembongan island Ceningan island
★ “Best water” Snorkeling in Lembongan island
★ Ayung river rafting
★ Pura Tirta Empul
A world’s famous holiday destination, Bali’s white sand beaches and waves made for surfing has made it one of the most popular tropical island in the world. It was also named one of the Top 10 best islands in the world by Travel + Leisure magazine.
With all the beautiful beaches and the unforgettable turquoise blue sea, it is easy to spend all your time on the beach while you’re in Bali; but that probably wouldn’t be the true “full Bali experience”, because Bali has a lot to offer. The island is about 3.2 km east of Java, separated by the Bali Strait. Other than the white sandy beaches, Bali is also known for its mountains, ranging from the island’s center to the eastern side; its highest mountain, Mount Agung is know as the “mother mountain”, an active volcano rated as one of the world’s most likely sites for a massive eruption within the next 100 years. The volcani nature and tall mountain ranges support the highly productive agriculture industry, the Subak irrigation system, Bali’s paddy fields can be found south of the mountains.
Other than the breathtaking views, Bali’s also rich in culture and history. The island is the only Hindu region in Indonesia, with temples everywhere in the island, Bali is also often called “The island of a thousand temples”. The Ubud area is often considered the cultural and spiritual capital of the island, also a popular tourist destination with many top-notch mountain villas, ancient temples and colorful rituals.
The package also includes one of the most popular activities in Bali – The Ayung River Rafting. Taking you on a tour to see the best views from the water while adding a little adventures in your vacation.
Another best kept secret about Bali is that it is surrounded by many other smaller islands, these islands are considerably less commercialized and are often visited as a getaway from the busy, sometimes just a little loud Bali. A day trip is arranged to the twin islands of Lembongan and Ceningan, just about an hour boat ride from Bali, these two islands are connected by a bridge. Lembongan island is considered to have the “best water for surfing” and has long been surfers’ favorite destination in the area. The most popular beach on Lembongan is the Jungutbatu beach on the north west, usually the first stop of the island for many visitors and where a great deal of water activities take place. Another popular destination on the island is the dream beach, where the waves make the spot an ideal surfing beach for many surfers.
Ceningan, on the other hand, is a lot more laid back; both islands give out a lazy vacation vibe that attract many visitors as a getaway of a getaway, a vacation within your vacation.
Arrival in BaliOur professional tour guide will be meeting you at the airport and provide transportation to your hotel. Nothing is scheduled for the day in order to get you well rested, recover from jetlag and prepare yourself for the adventurous day 2.
The Bali ExperienceItinerary Summary
A stroll through Ubud forest
Ayung river rafting
Tirta Empul Temple
Sukawati Art Market
Ubud dirty duck dinner
The day begins with a beautiful stroll through the Ubud forest, taking in a strong shot of oxygen that you just don't get in the city. Being the spiritual and cultural center of Bali, Ubud has a unique atmosphere that contrasts to the beach portion of the island, which makes it a top tourist destination. However, being popular hasn't made Ubud any less Ubud, until today, it still offers a calm, peaceful atmosphere that inspires its visitors to get in touch with the heart and enjoy the nature. After the villa breakfast, you are encourage to take some time to try out yoga and embrace the greenery to enjoy Ubud in its true essence.
After a brief and relaxing Ubud greenery experience, our tour guide will then take you to Ayung river for the first adventure of the trip - The Ayung River White Water Rafting!
The Ayung is quite gentle for most part so don't worry about not having any experience in rafting. The scenery along the river is what really makes this one of the most popular activities in Bali, the ever changing scenery is amazing from start to finish, with you being in the front row seat right on the river! The water may gets more aggressive occasionally, giving you the adventure factor every now and then to keep you on your toes.
A Javanese lunch is arranged after the rafting, giving you the full Indonesia experience, from the unique scenery to the authentic Indonesian food.
After checking the food and scenery off the list, it is time to see the cultural and spiritual side of Bali. After all, with a nickname like "Island of a thousand temples", a full Bali experience simply can't be complete without a visit to the temples.
The afternoon will start with a visit to one of the top six temples in Bali, Tirta Empul Temple.
Tirta Empul Temple is a Hindu Balinese water temple located near the town of Tampaksiring on Bali island. There is a bathing structure inside the temple that is filled with its holy spring water, locals and believers can be seen in the water on a daily basis.
The next stop of the day is the Sukawati Art Market, a traditional, local Balinese market that will allow you to peek into the daily life of the local Balinese. At a reasonably price, you can purchase just about all your souvenirs in this market, such as artwork, textile, art crafts and many other unique Indonesian handmade products.
The "Full Bali Experience" day will ends with dinner at the famous "Dirty Duck Dinner", a crispy duck restaurant that has been around for over two decades, a favorite of both the locals and the visitors. Don't let the name fool you, there is nothing dirty about the food in your plate or the restaurant, in fact, the outdoor ambiance is one of the many reasons this restaurant remains popular for decades. Not only is this a very authentic Balinese meal, the design, fittings and the architect of the restaurant itself is also nothing but Balinese.
A gate-away from a get-away, cruising the turquoise sea to Lembongan & CeninganItinerary Summary
Lembongan Island Fire chicken & Indonesian lunch buffet
Pura Luhur Uluwatu
International dinner buffet at the Grand Hyatt
At 07.30 AM you will start another day packed with adventures and a quick get-away to the neighboring islands of Lembongan & Ceningan. Located south east of Bali, Lembongan is only an hour boat ride away and a popular surfing destination, many claim that the Lembongan has the "Best water in the area". While the surfers tend to spend their time at the dream beach, which is known for exciting waves that attract the experienced and professional surfers, the majority of the visitors tend to spend their time at the famous Jungutbatu beach, where the beginner surfers and others enjoy a great range of water activities, and so will you. Snorkeling is arranged in the package and we simply can't wait for you to see how beautiful the Lembongan water really is!
After a full morning of fun with the ocean, you'll be trying out the very unique Lembongan fire chicken for lunch, which is a unique fried chicken dish on the island, don't worry if fried chicken is not your thing though, because you'll also be enjoying an Indonesian lunch buffet for lunch!
If you'd like to take a break from the ocean after lunch, the mangrove forest in the northern part of the island would make a perfect post-lunch destination. The mangrove forest account for about 1/4 of the island and offers an incredible view of lots of sea life and coral.
You'll then be cruising through the island on a truck to see the local village and seaweed farms, all the way to the famous love bridge to Ceningan island where you can engaged in activities like shark feeding/seeing or check out the golden beach of Ceningan island.
The day will ends with a beautiful viewing of the Pura Luhur Uluwatu Sunset. Pura Luhur Uluwatu, as known as Uluwatu temple is one of the six key temples in Bali's spiritual pillars. It is located on top of a steep cliff about 70m above the sea level. The magnificent work of mother nature and the splendid sunset makes it the must-visit destination in every tour and guidebook.
After the sunset, you'll taken to the Grand Hyatt hotel for its famous international dinner buffet and traditional Balinese dance performance.
Free day!Itinerary Summary
A free day for all your leisure and/or adventures. We understand that it takes weeks to take it all in and enjoy all that Bali and its surrounding islands have to offer, which is why we are offering a free day in this tour to let you go for your own "must-do", be it a full day of shopping, island hopping or pampering yourself with the authentic Balinese massage and spa treatments. You do you!
To give you full freedom and control for the free day, lunch and dinner will not be arranged for the day.
The Bali signatureItinerary Summary
Chinese seafood cuisine for lunch
The last day of the tour will start with a visit to the Uluwatu Temple, while you have already experience the sunset, but the cliff and the actual temple itself is not something you should miss out on. Be aware of the monkeys while you make your way up to the temples, and when you're around the temples, they are known to get naughty at times. Keep your belongings close to you or leave it in the car, don't give the monkeys any chance to take your cool shades!
Chinese seafood cuisine is arranged for lunch, we know you have been wondering why you haven't seen any mention of seafood for your island vacation, we are saving the best for last.
After lunch, a visit to the famous Kuta Square is scheduled, this area is frequent by visitors all over the world, but especially westerners, earning it the name of "westerner street". You'll see a great portion of unique boutiques here as well as a modern, brand new shopping mall. If you haven't done all your shopping, this is a great shopping experience that every vacation should finish with. If you have, this area provides a good idea of the modern day Balinese pop culture and fashion trends, something always fun to observe.
Dinner will not be arranged for the day, this is to ensure that you get to fully explore one of the most popular and busy area of Bali. Our tour guide will provide transportation to the airport after dinner.
*The above itinerary and schedule may be changed according to weather and road conditions.
*The package pricing includes all transportation within the tour, hotel stays (if applicable) and a tour guide, package does not include any dining/meal and relevant fees or entry fees to any tourist destination. If dining arrangement is mentioned in itinerary, please keep in mind that the expenses are excluded in package prices.
* All transportation arrangements are shared transportation, to arrange private transportation, please contact us for further assistance.
*Our tour guide and drivers work hard to ensure you have a great experience, please be reminded that tips for them are not included in package price.
|Lunch per serve||Rp100,000||$6|
|Insurance (per person)||Rp250,000||$14.73|
|Total Cost ：|
|Taxes and Service Fee (10%) :|
|Total Price :|
Meeting pointsDay 1: Bali Airport
Day 2: Your hotel
Day 3: Your hotel
Day 4: None
Day 5: Your hotel
|Hotel||Rp6,986,364 || ¥3,397|| $527.27
|Adult|| Rp4,409,091 ||¥2,144|| $332.76
|Children|| Rp4,318,182 || ¥2,099.83 || $325.90
*The hotel price is for 2 people standard and there is an extra bed that is cost half price of the hotel. The tour will be charged per-adult and per-children accordingly.*Child discount pertains to children 12 years of age and younger
*Prices in US Dollar and Reminbi are subject to change without notice as the exchange rates fluctuate.
*The package includes all transportation within the tour, hotel stays (if applicable) and a tour guide, package does not include any dining/meal and relevant fees or entry fees to any tourist destination.
*By booking a tour package with us, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions
* Pricing in US dollar and the RMB are subject to currency exchange rate fluctuation
Please contact us for private tour pricing.
If you had a preferred hotel, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com, if not, we will select a 4-5 star hotel for you from the following list:Ubud：
Alam Puisi Villa
Alam Puri Art Museum Resort & Spa Bali
Other Area :
Grand Hyatt Bali
Westin Resort Bali
Nikko Bali Resort & Spa
Intercontinental Bali Resort
*Please note that our standard arrangement is two adults for one hotel room, additional bed can be arranged with extra charge.
AttractionsUbud Forest, Ayung River for Rafting,Tirta Empul, Sukawati Market, Lembongan Island, Uluwatu Temple,
- The itinerary and travel schedule stated in this page is for reference only, appropriate and reasonable adjustment may be made based on the actual traveling and/or weather condition.
- Please be mindful of local laws and regulations, as well as your personal safety.
- The pricing may vary based on the total number of people in the tour. You may request minor changes in destinations.
- In accordance with the provisions of the existing tourism operations, the Company reserves the right to adjust the size of the tour and may adjust the number of people in each tour on a case by case basis.
- Please be mindful of your valuables, avoid placing or leaving your valuables in your luggage or hotel room. The Company and the traveling agency are not responsible for any personal belongings of the guest.
- Please get familiar with the emergency exist locations upon checking in a hotel, should any incident occur, please keep calm and use the emergency exits. Please use the lock buckle in your room for your safety, smoking is prohibited in the hotels.
- Please only use the hotel pool during the opening hour, the hotel and the traveling agency are not responsible for any incidents occur outside of opening hours.
- Please wear a life jacket when engaging in any water activities or on board of a ship, boat, canoe. Please ensure your personal health and conditions allow you to engage in water activities. People with pregnancy, heart disease, high blood pressure, along with seniors and small children; are not to engage in any water activities as well as other extreme sports activities. The traveling agency is not responsible for any incident during the activities involving personal health conditions.
- Please refrain yourself from all prohibited activities outside the tour such as taking photos of the wildlife, playing with wild animals. Please follow the trainer's instructions carefully to avoid incidents. In the unfortunate event of diarrhea, please inform the tour guide or group leader immediately and do not attempt to obtain any medication on your own.
- Local regulation, "Travel Law" stipulates the traveler cannot leave the tour. All unauthorized removal from the tour will face legal consequence.
- Please confirm your preference of bed size and number of people at the time of booking.
- The default class of all hotel rooms in the tour is the standard room. You may be refunded in the case of war, strikes, earthquakes and manpower shortage, etc. No refund will be issued for any breach in the agreement, airfare, cancellation of the tour due to personal reasons or visa problems. Hotel fees, car rentals and other expenses for the tour are non-refundable.
- The package includes all transportation within the tour, hotel accommodation, and tour guide. All dining and relevant fees, and entry fees to any tourist destination are excluded and have to be paid at the time of entry and/or dining.
(1) In accordance with the regulation, in case of changes in ticket prices for entries of destinations, the differences should be paid by the traveler.
Please read our complete terms and conditions here.