★ ★ ★ Package Highlights ★ ★ ★
★ 8-Night Stay in Luxurious Five Star Hotels
★ Day trip to Kintamani, Ubud, and Uluwatu
★ Ecstatic Benoa Harbor Sunset Dinner Cruise
★ Night Safari
★ Singapore City Tour
★ Universal Studios Tour
Bali, an exquisite island province in Indonesia, lies in the westernmost part of the Lesser Sunda Islands, situated in the middle of Lombok to the east and Java to the west. For ages, Bali is a prominent tourist destination for a lot of local and international tourists. It boasts wonderful beaches, spectacular sceneries, fabulous ornaments and rich culture. Unquestionably, Bali is perfect for those who want to get away from their daily routines, have a honeymoon or have a quality time with family and friends.
The island of Bali is home to many of the Hindu minority of Indonesia. About 93.18% of its population follows Balinese Hinduism while the remaining population adheres to Islam. The island is the biggest tourist destination in Indonesia and celebrated for its arts such as music, painting, sculpture, dance, leather and metal works.
Singapore, with a land area of 710 square kilometers, is considered as among the smallest countries in the world. Due to its small size, it is referred as “The Little Red Dot”.
Totally different from its humble beginnings as a fishing village, the Singapore of the 21st century has tons to offer to its visitors and the locals alike.
One of the fastest rising economies in Southeast Asia, Singapore is filled with theme parks dedicated to sports and cultural heritage. The city brags two casino centers: Marina Bay Sands and Resorts World Sentosa. They also have the Universal Studios Singapore, which is the first of its kind in Southeast Asia. After visiting Singapore and experiencing many of their activities, you won’t have any second thoughts in coming back again.
Bali Arrival – Airport Pick UpItinerary Summary
Pick Up at Ngurah Rai International Airport
Welcome to Bali, a paradise province in Indonesia! Bali is renowned for its beaches, music, sculptures, culture and heritage. Adding on, this is a perfect diving spot and a heaven for novice and professional surfers.
Our experienced, bilingual tour guide will pick you up at Ngurah Rai International Airport. Check in at your preferred hotel. Day 1 is a free day; you have a free day and night to check out any places you want.
Kintamani – Ubud TourItinerary Summary
Ubud Art Market and Gallery
Tegalalang Rice Terrace
Ubud Monkey Forest
At 8:00 AM, we will pick you up at your hotel and drive to our first tour destination, the Kintamani Volcano, a long-time favorite attraction in the central mountains area of Bali. You will surely be impressed with the captivating view of its caldera, and also the beauty of Lake Batur and, of course, the crater of Mount Batur, which is the central interest of the place. After that, we will depart to Ubud.
In Ubud, we will visit Ubud Palace or Puri Saren Ubud, the focal landmark of Ubud that has well-preserved Balinese architecture and fascinating garden settings and is most popular among aficionados of Balinese arts.
The trip continues to the Ubud Art Market & Gallery where you can find beautiful silk scarves, woven bags, statues, and many other handmade goods at reasonable prices.
The next stop is the Tegalalang Rice Terrace, a man-made attraction that offers a perfect photo opportunity with its dramatic views. It is famous for its striking scenes of rice paddies using the subak or traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system.
Our last stop is the 27-acre Ubud Monkey Forest wherein you can encounter groups of monkeys and other tropical animals. It is an area of scientific research and a site of spiritual and cultural facets, with temples consecrated by the local villagers deep within its grounds. Dinner will be at an Indian Restaurant at your expense. After dinner, we will drop you back to the hotel.
Tanjung Benoa Beach – Benoa Harbor Sunset Dinner CruiseItinerary Summary
Tanjung Benoa Beach
Benoam Harbor for Sunset Dinner Cruise
At 10:00 AM, we will pick you up at your hotel and proceed to crystal-clear Tanjung Benoa Beach where you can enjoy numerous water sports activities, including the banana boat ride, parasailing, and Jet Ski.
At exactly 4:00 PM, we will drive to Benoa Harbor for a relaxing sunset dinner cruise (at your expense), what a perfect way to spend your tropical evenings amidst the ocean. While having your sumptuous dinner, you will be entertained by traditional Batak singers on the main deck or soothing background music on the bridge deck. After dinner, a colorful cabaret show begins on the main deck. After the show, you can dance the night away at the cruise’s disco. After the cruise, we will drop you back to the hotel.
Uluwatu TourItinerary Summary
Kecak and Fire Dance
At 10:00 AM, we will pick you up at your hotel and head to Dreamland Beach; a well-known beautiful beach in Pecatu Graha. Pecatu Graha is an enormous area that houses extravagant residences, villas, hotels, and world-class golf course. Dreamland Beach has a 100-meter stretch and lies on a steep of white stone cliff overlooking to the marvelous view of Indian Ocean. This beach is one of the most sought after surfing points in Bali for its huge, powerful waves.
After Dreamland Beach, we will visit Uluwatu Temple or also known as Pura Luhur Uluwatu. This temple is one of six key temples believed to be Bali’s spiritual pillars and celebrated for its glorious, steep location, 70 meters above sea level.
After that, we will take you to the famed Kecak and Fire Dance, which showcases the Ramayana legend. This nightly performance is performed by fifty to a hundred male Balinese dancers.
Our last stop is the Jimbaran Beach wherein you’ll have delightful, fresh seafood dinner (at your expense) on the beach’s white sand while listening to live music by the local singers. After the dinner, we will drop you back to the hotel.
Bali Departure – Singapore Arrival – Airport Pick Up – Night SafariItinerary Summary
Pick Up at Singapore Changi International Airport
Check out from the hotel and catch your flight to Singapore. Our experienced, bilingual tour guide will pick you up at Singapore Changi International Airport. Check in at your preferred hotel. Take a rest.
At 5:30 PM, we will head to Singapore’s specialty, the Night Safari. In this park, you can witness several nocturnal animals in action! The park houses over 900 animals that belong to 135 species. There are eight various zones, which are artificial replicas of their natural habitats. After the cruise, we will drop you back to the hotel.
Singapore City TourItinerary Summary
Gardens by the Bay
At 10:00 AM, we will pick you up at your hotel and get ready for a stimulating city tour of Singapore. We will start the trip with Gardens by the Bay (regarded as one of the world’s Top 10 Indoor Gardens). Next destination is the ever-famous Merlion Statue, where you can take heaps of photos on one of the hallmarks of Singapore. The last stop is the China Town, then a short stop at a lavish Chocolate Shop and a renowned Jewelry Factory. The tour ends with a drop-off at your hotel.
Universal Studios TourItinerary Summary
At 10:00 AM, we will pick you up at your hotel and head to one of Singapore’s major attractions, The Universal Studios, which provides everyone an opportunity to live past the stories and characters of movies. No matter what your age is, you will definitely have a great time on Universal Studios’ exciting rides, shows, shopping and much more. The top attractions and rides in this theme park are Shrek 4D Adventure, Transformers the Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Revenge of The Mummy, Battlestar Galactica: Human vs. Cyclon, Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure, Madagascar: A Crate Adventure and a whole lot more! After your full day of fun here, we will drop you back to the hotel.
Singapore DepartureCheck out from the hotel and catch the flight for your onward journey. Return to your home with full of beautiful memories.
*The above itinerary and schedule may be changed according to weather and road conditions.
*The package pricing includes all transportation within the tour, hotel stays (if applicable) and a tour guide, package does not include any dining/meal and relevant fees or entry fees to any tourist destination. If dining arrangement is mentioned in itinerary, please keep in mind that the expenses are excluded in package prices.
|Lunch per serve||Rp100,000||$6|
|Insurance (per person)||Rp250,000||$14.73|
|Total Cost ：|
|Taxes and Service Fee (10%) :|
|Total Price :|
Meeting PointsDay 1: Ngurah Rai International Airport – Your hotel
Day 2: Your hotel
Day 3: Your hotel
Day 4: Your hotel
Day 5: Your hotel – Singapore Changi International Airport
Day 6: Your hotel
Day 7: Your hotel
Day 8: Your hotel
- Child discount pertains to children 12 years of age and younger.
- Prices in US Dollar and Reminbi are subject to change without notice as the exchange rates fluctuate.
- This package includes all entry tickets to tourist destinations, domestic travels, hotel stays (if applicable) and a tour guide.
- By booking a tour package with us, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions.
- Pricing in US dollar and the RMB are subject to currency exchange rate fluctuation.
- Please contact us for private tour pricing.
- Eight nights stay at your hotel of choice
- Airport transfers
- English-speaking drivers
- English-speaking tour guides
If you had a preferred hotel, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if not, we will select a 4-5 star hotel for you from the following list:Bali Hotels:
Anantara Seminyak Resort – Viceroy Bali – Conrad Bali – Grand Hyatt Bali – Bulgari Resort & Residences – Samabe Bali Suites and Villas – Four Seasons Bali Jimbaran Bay – St.Regis Bali – The Laguna Resort and Spa – Melia Bali – Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana
Singapore Marriott Hotel – Pan Pacific Singapore – The Fullerton Hotel Singapore – Mandarin Oriental Singapore – W Singapore Sentosa Cove – Orchard Hotel Singapore – Marina Bay Sands Singapore – Shangri-La Hotel Singapore – Grand Hyatt Singapore – Swissotel Merchant Court – Hotel Fort Canning – Hotel Le Marais
- Kintamani Volcano
- Ubud Palace
- Ubud Art Market and Gallery
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Ubud Monkey Forest
- Tanjung Benoa Beach
- Benoam Harbor for Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Dreamland Beach
- Uluwatu Temple
- Kecak and Fire Dance
- Jimbaran Beach
- Night Safari
- Gardens by the Bay
- Merlion Statue
- China Town
- Universal Studios
- The itinerary and travel schedule stated in this page is for reference only, appropriate and reasonable adjustment may be made based on the actual traveling and/or weather condition.
- Please be mindful of local laws and regulations, as well as your personal safety.
- The pricing may vary based on the total number of people in the tour. You may request minor changes in destinations.
- In accordance with the provisions of the existing tourism operations, the Company reserves the right to adjust the size of the tour and may adjust the number of people in each tour on a case by case basis.
- Please be mindful of your valuables, avoid placing or leaving your valuables in your luggage or hotel room. The Company and the traveling agency are not responsible for any personal belongings of the guest.
- Please get familiar with the emergency exist locations upon checking in a hotel, should any incident occur, please keep calm and use the emergency exits. Please use the lock buckle in your room for your safety, smoking is prohibited in the hotels.
- Please only use the hotel pool during the opening hour, the hotel and the traveling agency are not responsible for any incidents occur outside of opening hours.
- Please wear a life jacket when engaging in any water activities or on board of a ship, boat, canoe. Please ensure your personal health and conditions allow you to engage in water activities. People with pregnancy, heart disease, high blood pressure, along with seniors and small children; are not to engage in any water activities as well as other extreme sports activities. The traveling agency is not responsible for any incident during the activities involving personal health conditions.
- Please refrain yourself from all prohibited activities outside the tour such as taking photos of the wildlife, playing with wild animals. Please follow the trainer's instructions carefully to avoid incidents. In the unfortunate event of diarrhea, please inform the tour guide or group leader immediately and do not attempt to obtain any medication on your own.
- Local regulation, "Travel Law" stipulates the traveler cannot leave the tour. All unauthorized removal from the tour will face legal consequence.
- Please confirm your preference of bed size and number of people at the time of booking.
- The default class of all hotel rooms in the tour is the standard room. You may be refunded in the case of war, strikes, earthquakes and manpower shortage, etc. No refund will be issued for any breach in the agreement, airfare, cancellation of the tour due to personal reasons or visa problems. Hotel fees, car rentals and other expenses for the tour are non-refundable.
(1) In case of changes in ticket prices, the differences should be paid by the traveler. In accordance with the regulation, group tickets cannot be altered.
(2) In accordance with the regulation, in case of changes in ticket prices for entries of destinations, the differences should be paid by the traveler.
Please read our complete terms and conditions here.