Bali Island ★The Most Unique Island in the World ★ See Our Famous Rain Forest and Versatile Scenery
★ International 5 Star Hotel★ ★ 5 star resort ★ ★ Infinity Pool ★
Bali Island offers a rich and unique cultural heritage and awe-inspiring natural beauty. The island is famous for its cultural attractions, mystical spots, and natural scenic views. The local people in Bali are known to be warm, friendly, and openly welcoming toward all tourists. They have a famous traditional Kecak dance that fascinates people from all over the world.
The island has a variety of great attractions, including beautiful beaches, religious temples, excellent museums, arts and culture, world-class shopping, lush rain forests, remarkable caves, and so much more. Immerse yourself in the magnificence that is Bali by choosing one of our cheap Bali tour or vacation packages!
– Some of the scenic spots you can enjoy form our Bali vacation packages include: Kute Beach, Tanah Lot Temple, Agung Rai Museum of Art, Museum Blanco renaissance, Sacred Monkey Forest (Mandala Wisata Wenara Wana), Museum Seni Neka, Museum Puri Lukisan, Ubud Palace, Elephant Cave, Kawi Mountain Temple, Jatiluwih Vilage, Bedugul Botanical Bali Garden, Mount Batur, Sanur Beach, Pura Luhur Uluwatu Sea Temple, Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park, and Bali Plaza.
Book one of our cheap Bali vacation packages below or contact us to customize your trip. We look forward to helping you create an exciting and memorable vacation.
$267 [7 Days]
Bali Tourist Attractions Recommended
★5 star International Hotel★ ★5 star Villa★
- Luxurious Resort
- Northern Bali at a local restaurant for lunch
- Ubud village
- Uluwatu temple
- All Day Lembongan Island
VIII.Private Cruise – $945
- 2 nights/3 days live-aboard
- Airport transfer
- Scheduled meals, refreshment, and non-alcoholic beverages
- All scheduled activities as per arrangement
- 21% Government tax and service charge
- Honeymoon Bay beach club
- Coral viewing by glass bottom boat
- Pura Luhur Uluwatu Temple
- Hotel Mulia Tea Time
- Jimbaran Sunset & SeaFood BBq
- Day Cruise Nusa Lembongan Island
- Unlimited Water Activity (Snorkeling + Gears)
- Lembongan Infinity Swiming Pool
- Tanah Lot
★Complimentary Airport Pick-Up & Drop-Off★
- Honeymoon Bay beach club
- Wisnu Kencana (GWK) Cultural Park – Experience the Unique Bali Culture at One of the Largest Cultural Park in Indonesia!
- Traditional Kecak & Fire Dance with Sunset in the Background
- Lake Bratan, Ulundanu Temple and Bedugul – Bali’s Most Popular Cultural Site
- Secluded, secret cliff-fringed beach – Pandawa
★Inclusive All★Private Tour★
- Honeymoon Bay beach club
- Water Sport
- Reef Cruise
- Batur Mountain
- Tanah Lot
- Uluwatu Temple
I.East Bali – $40
- Goa Lawah Temple: A Balinese Hindu cave Temple, where thousands of Bats are nesting inside.
- Tenganan Village:A traditional Balinese village with unique cultures and social life.
- Tirta Gangga:An attractive Garden filled with water fountain and surrounded by pond
II. North Bali – $40
- Singaraja Regency: A site where Gitgit waterfall and other interest place such as Ulun Danu Beratan temple, a floating temple in Beratan Lake
- Jatiluwih Rice Terrace:A beautiful and famous tourist site within beautiful rice view terrace.
- Lovina Beach:An amazing beach with black sand along the coast
- Banjar Hot Water Spring : Relax in a natural hot spring in the mountains
III. Ubud Village – $41
- A town in Bali in the Ubud area, located amongst rice paddies and ravines in Gianyar state. The town is one of the most memorable places in the world and offers fascinating art and history.
- Barong Dance : The dance tells the story about a battle between evil and good (Barong and Rangda.)
- Celuk Village : A traditional village of incredible gold and silver handicrafts.
- Ubud Batuan Village : A traditional village with beautiful fine art handicrafts.
- Ubud Tegallang Rice Terrace : A famous tourist attraction known for beautiful rice terraces and a picturesque valley.
- Ubud Monkey Forest :A small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys
- Ubud Royal Palace：An Ubud Kingdom palace with amazing Balinese traditional art market in the centre of Ubud Village
- Ubud Art Market: A traditional art market in the center of Ubud Village
IV. Kintamani Mountain – $39
- Kintamani Vllage: Breathtaking view of an active volcano and lake Batur from the top
- Tirta Empul Temple: A sacred Holy Spring water temple at Tampak Siring Village
- Mount Kawi Temple: A temple with collection of ten candi
- Goa Gajah Temple: A beautiful archaeologist site of cave and Hindu temple above a flow mixed river
V. Uluwatu Temple Tour – $42
- Uluwatu Temple: An amazing temple reside on 70 meter cliff surrounded by monkey forest.
You will see a sunset view facing to the Indian ocean and watch the world famous Kecak and Fire Dance on the temple.
- Garuda Wisnu Kencana : A Cultural Park that was established for a landmark of Bali mascot purpose, a giant statue Vishnu riding a Garuda Bird form
- Padang Beach:One of the most clear white sand beach in the world
- Jimbaran Beach:You will enjoy the tasty seafood dinner above the beach at a local restaurant. The restaurant have the most beautiful view in the world
VI.Besakih Mother Temple – $39
It is located in Bevel side southwest of Agun Mount where many temples resides as each one of them owns the meaning and function as according to Balinese Hindu Believe
VII.Mount Batur – $106
Standing a massive as 1.717 meters, Mount Batur is one of the active volcanoes in Indonesia. This mountain has a large caldera which is considered to be one of the biggest and most beautiful in the world. The dry black mountain still has breath and it gives life to the people on the island. Located in the Kintamani area, Bangli Regency, the mountain has erupted 26 times since 1804. The biggest eruption was in 1926 which caused the Batur village to be covered by lava. The last eruption took place in 2000, but luckily it was not a big one. So the Batur Village on the south of the volcano that exists now is a new village that was bult after the eruption. Mount Batur plays a significant role in the life of the people around the volcano as well as everybody on the island.
VIII.Mount Agung – $156
This strata volcano is the highest point on the island. It dominates the surrounding area influencing the climate. The clouds come from the west and Agung takes their water so that the west is lush and green and the east dry and barren. Mount Agung last erupted in 1963 – 64 and is still active, with a large and very deep crater which occasionally belches smoke and ash. From a distance, the mountain appears to be perfectly conical, despite the existence of the large crater.
From the peak of the mountain, it is possible to see the pea of Mount Rinjani on the island of Lombok, although both mountains are frequently covered in cloud.