Six Days Bali Cultural Experience
★ Complimentary Airport Pick-up & Drop-off
★ Romantic Beach BBQ
★ The Authentic Bali – Experience the Unique Bali Culture
★ ★ ★ Less than $2,000 for Four! ★ ★ ★
A world’s famous holiday destination, Bali’s white sand beaches and waves made for surfing has made it one of the most popular tropical island in the world. It was also named one of the Top 10 best islands in the world by Travel + Leisure magazine.
With all the beautiful beaches and the unforgettable turquoise blue sea, it is easy to spend all your time on the beach while you’re in Bali; but that probably wouldn’t be the true “full Bali experience”, because Bali has a lot to offer. The island is about 3.2 km east of Java, separated by the Bali Strait. Other than the white sandy beaches, Bali is also known for its mountains, ranging from the island’s center to the eastern side; its highest mountain, Mount Agung is know as the “mother mountain”, an active volcano rated as one of the world’s most likely sites for a massive eruption within the next 100 years. The volcani nature and tall mountain ranges support the highly productive agriculture industry, the Subak irrigation system, Bali’s paddy fields can be found south of the mountains.
Other than the breathtaking views, Bali’s also rich in culture and history. The island is the only Hindu region in Indonesia, with temples everywhere in the island, Bali is also often called “The island of a thousand temples”. The Ubud area is often considered the cultural and spiritual capital of the island, also a popular tourist destination with many top-notch mountain villas, ancient temples and colorful rituals.
Welcome to Bali!Itinerary Summary
If time permits, a sun set stroll at the world famous Kuta Beach and a romantic beach side BBQ.
Nothing else is scheduled for the day to allow you to either get a good rest after traveling to Bali or explore Bali freely for the afternoon or evening.
The East Side of BaliItinerary Summary
9:00 Dinner arrangement
8:00 Hotel pickup to the first destination of the day, Kerta Gosa
9:00 Arrival in Kerta Gosa
10:00 Leave for next destination, Tengganan village.
11:00 Arrival in Tengganan village
13:30 Arrive Tirta Gangga
15:00 Leave for Ujung Water Palace
15:30 Arrive Ujung Water Palace
17:00 Leave Ujung Water Palace and head back to the hotel
The North Side of BaliItinerary Summary
8:00 Hotel pickup to the first destination of the day, Ulun Danu Beratan temple
9:30 Ulun Danu Beratan temple
11:30 Lunch at local restaurant
13:00 Gitgit Waterfall
15:30 Lovina beach
16:30 Banjar Hot Springs
18:00 Leave Banjar Hot Springs and head back to the hotel
The Ubud ExperienceItinerary Summary
8:30 Hotel pickup to the first destination of the day, Batubulan Village
9:00 Batubulan Village to see the famous Barong Dance performance
11:00 Celuk village
12:30 Pura Gunung Kawi
13:00 Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave)
15:00 Ubud Monkey Forest
16:00 Ubud Art Market
18:00 Leave Jl. Raya Ubud No.35, Ubud, Kec. Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia and head back to the hotel
The Ubud ExperienceItinerary Summary
9:00 Hotel pickup to the first destination of the day, Batubulan Village
11:00 Jatiluwih Rice Terrace
14:30 Alas Kedaton Temple
16:00 Tanah Lot Temple
18:00 Leave Tanah Lot Temple and head back to the hotel
The Ubud ExperienceItinerary Summary
10:00 Hotel pickup to the first destination of the day, Batubulan Village
11:30 Garuda Wisnu Kencana
14:00 Padang-padang beach
15:00 Uluwatu temple
16:30 Tanah Lot Temple
17:30 Kecak & Fire Dance
18:00 Jimbaran Sea Food Dinner
20:00 Back to hotel
Our driver will meet you at your hotel at the agreed time to pick you up and drop you off at the airport.
*The above itinerary and schedule may be changed according to weather and road conditions.
*The package pricing includes all transportation within the tour, hotel stays (if applicable) and a tour guide, package does not include any dining/meal and relevant fees or entry fees to any tourist destination. If dining arrangement is mentioned in itinerary, please keep in mind that the expenses are excluded in package prices.
* All transportation arrangements are shared transportation, to arrange private transportation, please contact us for further assistance.
*Our tour guide and drivers work hard to ensure you have a great experience, please be reminded that tips for them are not included in package price.
|Lunch per serve||Rp100,000||$6|
|Insurance (per person)||Rp250,000||$14.73|
|Total Cost ：|
|Taxes and Service Fee (10%) :|
|Total Price :|
Meeting PointDay 1: Your hotel
Day 2: Your hotel
Day 3: Your hotel
Day 4: Your hotel
Day 5: Your hotel
Day 6: Your hotel
|Hotel|| Rp3,229,335 || $235.74 ||¥1,485|
|Adult|| Rp273,452 || $19.96 ||¥125|
|Children|| Rp223,452 || $16.99 ||¥102|
*The hotel price is for 2 people standard and there is an extra bed that is cost half price of the hotel. The tour will be charged per-adult and per-children accordingly.*Child discount pertains to children 12 years of age and younger
*Prices in US Dollar and Reminbi are subject to change without notice as the exchange rates fluctuate.
*The package includes all transportation within the tour, hotel stays (if applicable) and a tour guide, package does not include any dining/meal and relevant fees or entry fees to any tourist destination.
*By booking a tour package with us, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions.
* Pricing in US dollar and the RMB are subject to currency exchange rate fluctuation.
*Standard occupancy of a hotel room is 2 adults, with maximum occupancy being 3 adults with additional cost, the prices listed are by hotel room. Please select the number of rooms needed and occupancy in each room at booking, the system will automatically calculate the total cost of the package.
Please contact us for private tour pricing.
|Number of Pax||2||4||6||8||10||12|
|Per Pax|| $646.27 || $478.37 || $418.50 || $382.72 || $356.57 || $340.70
|Total Group Cost|| $1,292.55 || $1,913.46 || $2,510.99 || $3,061.75 || $3,565.74 || $4,088.44
If you had a preferred hotel, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com, if not, we will select a 4-5 star hotel for you from the following list:
*Standard occupancy of a hotel room is 2 adults, with maximum occupancy being 3 adults with additional cost, the prices listed are by hotel room. Please select the number of rooms needed and occupancy in each room at booking, the system will automatically calculate the total cost of the package.Bali Palms Resort / JW Marriott/Best Western/ Holiday Inn Express/ Pan Pacific/ The Jayakarta Bali/ Harper Kuta/ Grand Inna/ Ibis / Pullman / More Similar
Standard hotel room regulation is for 2 people, additional 1 person will be charged for an extra bed
Tourist Spots & AttractionsKute seaside, Tanah Lot temple, Agung Rai Museum of Art, Blanco Renaissance Museum, Mandala Wisata Wenara Wana, Seni Neka Museum, Puri Lukisan Museum, Ubud Castle, Elephant Cave, Kawi Mountain Temple, Jatiluwih village, Bali Bedugul Botanical Garden, Batur mountain, Sanur beach, Pura Luhur Uluwatu Sea temple, Garuda Wisnu Kencana cultural Park, Bali Plaza
- The itinerary and travel schedule stated in this page is for reference only, appropriate and reasonable adjustment may be made based on the actual traveling and/or weather condition.
- Please be mindful of local laws and regulations, as well as your personal safety.
- The pricing may vary based on the total number of people in the tour. You may request minor changes in destinations.
- In accordance with the provisions of the existing tourism operations, the Company reserves the right to adjust the size of the tour and may adjust the number of people in each tour on a case by case basis.
- Please be mindful of your valuables, avoid placing or leaving your valuables in your luggage or hotel room. The Company and the traveling agency are not responsible for any personal belongings of the guest.
- Please get familiar with the emergency exist locations upon checking in a hotel, should any incident occur, please keep calm and use the emergency exits. Please use the lock buckle in your room for your safety, smoking is prohibited in the hotels.
- Please only use the hotel pool during the opening hour, the hotel and the traveling agency are not responsible for any incidents occur outside of opening hours.
- Please wear a life jacket when engaging in any water activities or on board of a ship, boat, canoe. Please ensure your personal health and conditions allow you to engage in water activities. People with pregnancy, heart disease, high blood pressure, along with seniors and small children; are not to engage in any water activities as well as other extreme sports activities. The traveling agency is not responsible for any incident during the activities involving personal health conditions.
- Please refrain yourself from all prohibited activities outside the tour such as taking photos of the wildlife, playing with wild animals. Please follow the trainer's instructions carefully to avoid incidents. In the unfortunate event of diarrhea, please inform the tour guide or group leader immediately and do not attempt to obtain any medication on your own.
- Local regulation, "Travel Law" stipulates the traveler cannot leave the tour. All unauthorized removal from the tour will face legal consequence.
- Please confirm your preference of bed size and number of people at the time of booking.
- The default class of all hotel rooms in the tour is the standard room. You may be refunded in the case of war, strikes, earthquakes and manpower shortage, etc. No refund will be issued for any breach in the agreement, airfare, cancellation of the tour due to personal reasons or visa problems. Hotel fees, car rentals and other expenses for the tour are non-refundable.
- The package includes all transportation within the tour, hotel accommodation, and tour guide. All dining and relevant fees, and entry fees to any tourist destination are excluded and have to be paid at the time of entry and/or dining.
- All transportation arrangements are shared transportation, for private transportation arrangement, please contact us for further assistance.
(1) In accordance with the regulation, in case of changes in ticket prices for entries of destinations, the differences should be paid by the traveler.
Please read our complete terms and conditions here.