- Uluwatu Temple Tour
- Kecak Fire Dance
- Jimbaran Seafood
- Barong Dance
- Ubud Tour
- Kintamani Volcano Tour
Journey : 3 days
Select your travel date and number of people
Number of rooms:
We advise you to book the trip no closer than 1 months before your arrival. The price above apply only if we get enough number of customers on the given date.
ItineraryDAY 01 : ARRIVAL IN BALI + ULUWATU TEMPLE TOUR ( D ) Expected arrival in Bali ( 10.00 - 15.00 )
Late afternoon flight will adjust the program.
Upon arrival at Denpasar Airport, you will be met by our representative who will assist you with the transfer to your hotel in Bali. After that pick up to:
- Uluwatu Temple
- Watching Kecak Fire Dance
- Dinner seafood bbq at Jimbaran
After breakfast at hotel, we start the Ubud tour to visit
- Batubulan village in Ubud to watching the famous Barong Dance.
- Celuk village famous for it's gold and silver smith.
- Mas village, a well-known woodcarving village.
- Tegenungan Waterfall
- Tirtha Empul temple
- Coffee Farm
- Tegalalang Village, where you can see the most beautiful view of rice terraces.
- Puri Saren Agung
- Traditional Art Market
|Lunch per serve||Rp100,000||$6|
|Insurance (per person)||Rp250,000||$14.73|
|Total Cost ：|
|Taxes and Service Fee (10%) :|
|Total Price :|
Meeting PlaceDay 1: Airport/hotel
Day 2: your hotel
Day 3: your hotel
|Without Hotel||$ 110||Rp 1,490,500|
|Included Hotel||$ 150||Rp 2,032,500|
*By booking a tour package with us, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions.
* Due to the daily fluctuations in the exchange rate, the US dollar and the quotient currency offer may be adjusted with the exchange rate, before the payment must be confirmed.
- Return airport transfers on private basis
- 2 nights accommodation in 3* hotel based on twin sharing room
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan during the tour on private basis
- Meals based of tour itinerary ( B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner )
- Entrance fees and tickets
- English speaking guide and driver
- Government tax
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required
- Child; 4 - 11 years old at 50% off
- Child below 4 years old are complimentary
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The payment can be done once arrival, and can be made in cash either US $, AS $, MYR, EURO, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
- Credit card are acceptable with additional 3% surcharge for Bank tax
- Get special discount for group booking
Kecak fire dance
Tirtha Empul temple
Puri Saren Agung
Traditional Art Market