Share on Twitter
Bali Tour Package 4 days 3 nights
- Day 1: Uluwatu Temple, Suluban Surfer Beach Sunset Tour + Jimbaran Seafood Candle lights dinner.
- Day 2: Bedegul Temple + Tanah Lot Temple
- Day 3: Kintamani Volcano + Tirta Empul temple + Tegalalang Rice Field
- Day 4: Goa Gajah + Batubulan village + Celuk village + Mas Village
Depart : Kuta, Indonesia
Journey : 4 days
Destination : Bali, Indonesia Kuta, Indonesia Ubud, Indonesia
Select your travel date and number of people
Number of rooms:
We advise you to book the trip no closer than 1 months before your arrival. The price above apply only if we get enough number of customers on the given date.
ItineraryDay 1: Your country - Kuta - Uluwatu Temple - Blue Point Beach Sunset Tour
01.30 pm: Arrival at Denpasar Airport.
02.00 pm: Pick up from airport & transfer to hotel for check in. Note: Lunch is not included.
03.30 pm: Pick up from hotel. Continue to visit Uluwatu Temple and Sunset tour at Suluban Beach & Blue Point Beach
07.00 pm: Jimbaran seafood dinnner
08.30 pm: After dinner drop back to hotel & free program.
Day 2: Kuta - Bedegul Temple - Tanah Lot Temple
08.00am: Breakfast at the hotel.
09.00am: Pick up from hotel. Towards to Bedugul area to visit Bedugul Temple and Bedegul Fruit & Food Market
01.45 pm: Lunch at Mentari Restaurant.
02.30 pm: After lunch, proceed to Krisna wholesales centre for shopping Balinese handicraft and towards to Tanah Lot – Sunset Tour
06.30pm: Dinner at Ayam Tulang Lunak Malioboro
07.30pm: Drop back to hotel & free program at night.
Day 3: Kuta - Ubud - Overnight in Ubud
08.00am: Breakfast at the hotel. Check out and pick-up. Visit Tirta Empul Temple and Bali Coffee
12.30pm: Lunch at Sari Restaurant at Kintamani Viewpoint.(Buffet).
01.30pm: After lunch, visit Tegallalang Rice Paddy Field and Tegallalang Village
03.30pm: Arrive in Ubud. Check in hotel. Free and easy at your own leisure.
07.30pm: Pick up from hotel or spa centre and dinner at D’Star Bebek Ubud. Menu: Bebek Kare, Bebek Guling, Bebek BBQ, Bebek Bumbu Bali & Bebek Goreng.
08.30pm: After dinner, drop back to hotel & free program at night.
What to do after check in hotel at 3.30pm?
1) Spa & Massage (not included).
Ubud is reputed for its score of relaxing and professional massage center. Leaving Bali without a massage is like leaving Bali without a sunset! Prices start from IDR 70.000,
2) Shopping in downtown Ubud, Ubud Market or visit Ubud Palace.
For those who want to eat Babi Guling, the traditional Balinese pork dish, Warung Ibu Oka (opposite Ubud Palace), Bali’s tastiest Babi Guling -world famous and only in Ubud. Please liaise with the driver guide for transportation at FOC base.
Day 4: Local Villages, Transfer from Ubud to Airport
09.00 am: Breakfast at hotel. Check out and pick-up.
NOTE: Depending on your departure time, you will be able to visit: Goa Gajah Batubulan Village Celuk Village Mas Village We will then head to the airport.
- pm: Check in airport, back home.
|Lunch per serve||Rp100,000||$6|
|Insurance (per person)||Rp250,000||$14.73|
|Total Cost ：|
|Taxes and Service Fee (10%) :|
|Total Price :|
Meeting PlaceDay 1: Airport/hotel
Day 2: your hotel
Day 3: your hotel
Day 4: your hotel
|Price||$ 250||Rp 3,387,500|
*By booking a tour package with us, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions.
* Due to the daily fluctuations in the exchange rate, the US dollar and the quotient currency offer may be adjusted with the exchange rate, before the payment must be confirmed.
Minimum 2 person
- 3 x nights accommodations in Bali as per itinerary.
- All land transportation as per itinerary.
- Driver guide – Indonesian/English Speaking. NOTE: More than 4 pax you will be accompanied by 1 x driver guide and 1 x tour guide.
- All meals stated in the itinerary.
- Parking and Petrol Fees.
- 21% government tax and service charge.
- Mineral water in car x 4 days.
- Tour Insurance.
- All entrance fees.
- Donations and “Sarong” Fees when you enter to temples.
- Welcome drinks in your hotels.
- Luggage handling during hotel and airport transfers.
- Tips to tour guide/driver.
- Personal Expenses.
Bar bills in your hotel such as soft drink, beers, snacks.
- Laundry, international phone calls.
- Items mentioned as ‘at your own expense’ in the itinerary.
- Optional Tours.
Hotel NEO+ Kuta Legian or similar class hotels
Saren Indah Hotel or similar class hotels
Suluban Surfer Beach Sunset Tour
Jimbaran Seafood Candle lights dinner
Tanah Lot Temple
Tirta Empul temple
Tegalalang Rice Field