★ ★ ★ Package Highlights ★ ★ ★ [ $1,006 for 2 People!]
★ Complimentary Airport Pick-up & Drop-off
★ 5 Star Hotels
★ One Nights at Beach Side Hotel + Five nights at Villa with Swimming Pool!
★ Inclusive Everything beside Tips
Bali Culture Exchange
The most popular program to learn about the difference between your culture and Balinese culture. Beside doing a tour on Bali island, you should also educate your children to cook Indonesian food, paint Indonesian traditional arts, and experience the traditional dance.
ItineraryDay 1 : Airport Pick Up
We will pick you up from the airport according to your arriving schedule. From the hotel, you have free day and night to check out any place you want.
*5 Star Villa
Day 2: Bali Tour
Lunch : Rest Bebek Bengil at Ubud or Warung Babi Guling
Tegalalang rice terrace
Batur Mountain & Lake, Kintamani
Dinner : Guests own Plan
*5 Star Villa
Day 3: Ocean Tour - Lovina
Breakfasts : Prepare your breakfast before departure because you will eat your breakfast during the trip
02.00AM - Lovina Tour : pick up at hotel/your place
05.30AM - see dolphin at see with traditional boat
07.00AM - back to Kuta or Ubud and the Tour Leader Follow
Note : boat maximum 4pax per boat and we can’t request boat at lovina
Include : transport ,guide mandarin,entrance fee see dolphin with traditional boat
*5 Star Villa
Day 4: Cooking and Art Class
09.00AM - Cooking Class & Lunch
02.00PM - Afternoon Art Class
Dinner : Guests own Plan
Day 5: Elephant Safari Tour
12.00PM – 01.30PM - Depart from Hotel to Elephant Safari Park
01.30PM – 02.30PM - Lunch
02.30PM – 03.45PM - Elephant Feeding, Touching and Taking Photo, Interact with baby elephant, Elephant Ride through jungle, Visit Museum + Discovery Center
03.45PM – 04.00PM - Elephant Talent Show
04.00PM - Depart from Elephant Safari Park back to Hotel
*5 Star Villa
Day 6: Free Activities - Guests own plan
- Khrisna Gift Shop
- Agung Gift Shop
- Discovery Mall
- Lippo Mall
- Going Back to Airport - Guest Own Plan
|Lunch per serve||Rp100,000||$6|
|Insurance (per person)||Rp250,000||$14.73|
|Total Cost ：|
|Taxes and Service Fee (10%) :|
|Total Price :|
Meeting PointsDay 1: Bali Airport
Day 2: Your hotel
Day 3: Your hotel
Day 4: Your hotel
Day 5: Your hotel
Day 6: Free Activities
*Child discount pertains to children 12 years of age and younger
*Prices in US Dollar and Reminbi are subject to change without notice as the exchange rates fluctuate.
*The package includes all transportation within the tour, hotel stays (if applicable) and a tour guide, package does not include any dining/meal and relevant fees or entry fees to any tourist destination.
*By booking a tour package with us, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions * Pricing in US dollar and the RMB are subject to currency exchange rate fluctuation
HotelsIf you had a preferred hotel, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com, if not, we will select a 5 star hotel for you from the following list:
Ubud/Villa Area : Plataran / Alaya Resort
Kute/Beach Area : Pullman / Kuta Paradiso Hotel / JW Marriott
Standard hotel room regulation is for 2 people, additional 1 person will be charged for an extra bed
Scenic SpotsTirta Empul, Coffee Garden, Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Batur Mountain & Lake, Kintamani, Lovina Beach, Elephant Safari, Kuta Beach , Legian Street
- The itinerary and travel schedule stated in this page is for reference only, appropriate and reasonable adjustment may be made based on the actual traveling and/or weather condition.
- Please be mindful of local laws and regulations, as well as your personal safety.
- The pricing may vary based on the total number of people in the tour. You may request minor changes in destinations.
- In accordance with the provisions of the existing tourism operations, the Company reserves the right to adjust the size of the tour and may adjust the number of people in each tour on a case by case basis.
- Please be mindful of your valuables, avoid placing or leaving your valuables in your luggage or hotel room. The Company and the traveling agency are not responsible for any personal belongings of the guest.
- Please get familiar with the emergency exist locations upon checking in a hotel, should any incident occur, please keep calm and use the emergency exits. Please use the lock buckle in your room for your safety, smoking is prohibited in the hotels.
- Please only use the hotel pool during the opening hour, the hotel and the traveling agency are not responsible for any incidents occur outside of opening hours.
- Please wear a life jacket when engaging in any water activities or on board of a ship, boat, canoe. Please ensure your personal health and conditions allow you to engage in water activities. People with pregnancy, heart disease, high blood pressure, along with seniors and small children; are not to engage in any water activities as well as other extreme sports activities. The traveling agency is not responsible for any incident during the activities involving personal health conditions.
- Please refrain yourself from all prohibited activities outside the tour such as taking photos of the wildlife, playing with wild animals. Please follow the trainer's instructions carefully to avoid incidents. In the unfortunate event of diarrhea, please inform the tour guide or group leader immediately and do not attempt to obtain any medication on your own.
- Local regulation, "Travel Law" stipulates the traveler cannot leave the tour. All unauthorized removal from the tour will face legal consequence.
- Please confirm your preference of bed size and number of people at the time of booking.
- The default class of all hotel rooms in the tour is the standard room. You may be refunded in the case of war, strikes, earthquakes and manpower shortage, etc. No refund will be issued for any breach in the agreement, airfare, cancellation of the tour due to personal reasons or visa problems. Hotel fees, car rentals and other expenses for the tour are non-refundable.
- The package includes all transportation within the tour, hotel accommodation, tour guide, dining, and entry fees to any tourist destination and have to be paid at the time of entry and/or dining.
(1) In accordance with the regulation, in case of changes in ticket prices for entries of destinations, the differences should be paid by the traveler.
Please read our complete terms and conditions here.