DERAWAN 5D4N TOUR
- Kakaban Island – Swimming with the jelly fish which are not poisonous
- Maratua Island
- Gusung Sanggalau – white sand
- Nabucco Island – Haji Mangku Cave The Blue Cave
Kalimantan or Borneo Indonesia is the place to explore. This world’s third largest island covering the area of 747,000 square kilometer and covered by one of the world’s largest stretches of tropical rain forest through which flows tremendous mighty rivers which are the island’s highway.
ItineraryDay 1: BERAU - DERAWAN (D)
Upon arrival we will picked up at the airport then drive for 2-2.5 hour to Kalimarau Berau and transfer to the Derawan Island for 30-45 minutes by boat.
Check in resort, dinner and free time.
Day 2: DERAWAN ISLAND TOUR (B, L, D)
Breakfast at the Hotel and you will start your tour visiting Kakaban Island, and the beautiful Maratua Island. In Kakaban, you can snorkeling with the jelly fish which are not poisonous and see Manta (if lucky) in Maratua Island. After that, Back to the Derawan Island. For cycling (optional), banana boat (optional). Dinner and free program.
Day 3: DERAWAN (B, L, D)
After breakfast, we will picked up to Gusung Sanggalau (white sand island). Lunch and free program (water sport optional)
Day 4: Maratua (B, L, D)
After breakfast, you'll walking around Nabucco Island, located about 1 hour from Derawan then visiting Haji Mangku Cave - The Blue Cave in Maratua.
Back to the Derawan at afternoon and free program.
Day 5: DERAWAN - END TOUR (B)
After breakfast, hunting souvenirs and preparation for Derawan transfer by speedboat to Tanjung Batu - Cape Redeb - Berau. End of tour.
|Lunch per serve||Rp100,000||$6|
|Insurance (per person)||Rp250,000||$14.73|
|Total Cost ：|
|Taxes and Service Fee (10%) :|
|Total Price :|
Meeting PlaceDay 1: Airport/hotel
Day 2: your hotel
Day 3: your hotel
Day 4: your hotel
Day 5: Your hotel
|2 Pax||$ 655||Rp 8,875,250|
|4 Pax||$ 626||Rp 8,482,300|
*By booking a tour package with us, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions.
* Due to the daily fluctuations in the exchange rate, the US dollar and the quotient currency offer may be adjusted with the exchange rate, before the payment must be confirmed.
1. Meal as program
2. Accommodation at Derawan Dive Resort Water Villa based on twin sharing.
3. Entrance fee to Kakaban, Maratua and Sangalaki island
4. Transfer in and out from Kalimarau Berau Airport
5. Local Guide
6. Mineral Water
7. Snorkeling equipment
8. Standard insurance
1. Flight ticket
2. Tipping guide & driver
3. Personal expense
4. Optional water sport
Derawan Dive Resort
- Kakaban Island - Swimming with the jelly fish which are not poisonous
- Maratua Island
- Gusung Sanggalau - white sand
- Nabucco Island - Haji Mangku Cave The Blue Cave