Jakarta (City) – White Crater – Pangalengan / Situ Cileunca – Bandung – Safari Park: 5 days （Airport Shuttle！）
ItineraryDay 1 We will pick you up from Airport to their hotel by afternoon or night shift. We could offer our tourist to go to Jakarta's famous shopping centers.
Day 2 At 08:00 AM, we will depart from Jakarta City to white crater near Bandung City and arrive at 14:30 PM. You will stay for the night at white crater and see the beautiful view of the white crater.
Day 3 We will depart from White Crater at 07:00 AM to Situ Cileunca Lake. You will spend the whole day at Situ Cileunca Lake, where you could do some lake activities such as Rafting. Before evening, you will go to a natural hot spring water spa resort at ciater.
Day 4 We will head to Safari Park through Bandung city in the morning to see around the cities; eventually head back to Jakarta City by noon. You will arrive back at Jakarta city by 20:00 PM
Day 5 We will take you back to your airport according to your shift; either morning shift or evening shift
*The above itinerary and schedule may be changed according to weather and road conditions.
*The package pricing includes all transportation within the tour, hotel stays (if applicable) and a tour guide, package does not include any dining/meal and relevant fees or entry fees to any tourist destination. If dining arrangement is mentioned in itinerary, please keep in mind that the expenses are excluded in package prices.
* All transportation arrangements are shared transportation, to arrange private transportation, please contact us for further assistance.
*Our tour guide and drivers work hard to ensure you have a great experience, please be reminded that tips for them are not included in package price.
|Lunch per serve||Rp100,000||$6|
|Insurance (per person)||Rp250,000||$14.73|
|Total Cost ：|
|Taxes and Service Fee (10%) :|
|Total Price :|
Meeting PointDay 1: Your arriving airport
Day 2: Your hotel
Day 3: Your hotel
Day 4: Your hotel
Day 5: Your hotel
|Hotels|| Rp6,297,750 || $459.74 || ¥2,897
|Adult|| Rp2,187,131 || $159.66 ||¥1,006|
|Children|| Rp2,037,131 || $147.14 ||¥937|
*Child discount pertains to children 12 years of age and younger
*Prices in US Dollar and Reminbi are subject to change without notice as the exchange rates fluctuate.
*The package includes all transportation within the tour, hotel stays (if applicable) and a tour guide, package does not include any dining/meal and relevant fees or entry fees to any tourist destination.
*By booking a tour package with us, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions
* Pricing in US dollar and the RMB are subject to currency exchange rate fluctuation
Please contact us for private tour pricing.
|Number of Pax||2||4||6||8||10||12|
|Per Pax|| $1,074.69 || $706.65 || $583.97 || $522.63 || $485.83 || $461.29
|Total Group Cost|| $2,149.37 || $2,826.59 || $3,503.81 || $4,181.04 || $4,858.26 || $5,535.48
If you had a preferred hotel, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if not, we will select a 4-5 star hotel for you from the following list:
Jakarta : JW Marriott/Ritz-Carlton/Hotel Indonesia Kempinski/Shangri-La/Intercontinental/Pullmann
Pangalengan/Situ Cileunca : d’iam Riverside Resort / Sutan Raja Hotel & Convention Centre
White Crater : Patuha Resort
Ciater : Sari Ater Hotel & Resort
Scenic & Attraction SpotsJakarta City, Shopping Malls, White Crater, Situ Cileunca-Rafting, Lakes, Bandung City
- The itinerary and travel schedule stated in this page is for reference only, appropriate and reasonable adjustment may be made based on the actual traveling and/or weather condition.
- Please be mindful of local laws and regulations, as well as your personal safety.
- The pricing may vary based on the total number of people in the tour. You may request minor changes in destinations.
- In accordance with the provisions of the existing tourism operations, the Company reserves the right to adjust the size of the tour and may adjust the number of people in each tour on a case by case basis.
- Please be mindful of your valuables, avoid placing or leaving your valuables in your luggage or hotel room. The Company and the traveling agency are not responsible for any personal belongings of the guest.
- Please get familiar with the emergency exist locations upon checking in a hotel, should any incident occur, please keep calm and use the emergency exits. Please use the lock buckle in your room for your safety, smoking is prohibited in the hotels.
- Please only use the hotel pool during the opening hour, the hotel and the traveling agency are not responsible for any incidents occur outside of opening hours.
- Please wear a life jacket when engaging in any water activities or on board of a ship, boat, canoe. Please ensure your personal health and conditions allow you to engage in water activities. People with pregnancy, heart disease, high blood pressure, along with seniors and small children; are not to engage in any water activities as well as other extreme sports activities. The traveling agency is not responsible for any incident during the activities involving personal health conditions.
- Please refrain yourself from all prohibited activities outside the tour such as taking photos of the wildlife, playing with wild animals. Please follow the trainer's instructions carefully to avoid incidents. In the unfortunate event of diarrhea, please inform the tour guide or group leader immediately and do not attempt to obtain any medication on your own.
- Local regulation, "Travel Law" stipulates the traveler cannot leave the tour. All unauthorized removal from the tour will face legal consequence.
- Please confirm your preference of bed size and number of people at the time of booking.
- The default class of all hotel rooms in the tour is the standard room. You may be refunded in the case of war, strikes, earthquakes and manpower shortage, etc. No refund will be issued for any breach in the agreement, airfare, cancellation of the tour due to personal reasons or visa problems. Hotel fees, car rentals and other expenses for the tour are non-refundable.
- The package includes all transportation within the tour, hotel accommodation, and tour guide. All dining and relevant fees, and entry fees to any tourist destination are excluded and have to be paid at the time of entry and/or dining.
(1) In accordance with the regulation, in case of changes in ticket prices for entries of destinations, the differences should be paid by the traveler.
Please read our complete terms and conditions here.