Ijen volcano (2386m) is one of the active volcanos in Java Island, Indonesia. A huge acidic crater located on top of the volcano is one of the world’s biggest hot and acidic water reservoirs containing 27.5 million m3. At night, guest can witness the most magical blue fires scenery, dark blue colour fire emitted by the chemical reaction of sulphur with air. The view is stunning and so amazing that it’s described as God amazing creation by some of the guest.
There are only 2 places in the world with Blue Fire Phenomena, one in Ijen Crater, Indonesia, another one is the blue fire in Iceland. This phenomenon can only been seen in the dark, before sunrise.
Trekking day trip to the summit of Mount Ijen began at 1am midnight at Pos Paltuding. The trek to the crater of Mount Ijen is 3km in distance and normally take around 1.5 to 2 hours by foot. Upon arrival at the crater before sunrise, guests can observe and see the famous blue fire.
Continue with watching sunrise on the summit of Mount Ijen accompany by magnificent mountain view background.
19.00, Tour company representative will pick up guests from Nusa Dua, Kuta, Sanur area. Followed by transfer to Gili Manuk harbor to cross to East Java.
23.00 : Will meet with local tour guide at the harbor, followed arrangement for ferry for the crossing the Bali strait to Banyuwangi of Eastern Java.
23.30 : Arrived at Ketapang Harbor and transfer by minivan/car to Paltuding (car park and hiking starting point)
01.30 : Arrived at Paltuding and hiking preparation. Briefing by local guide about the hiking trip. Start hiking
03.30 : Reach the Ijen summit, continue climb down the steep volcano crater to the blue fire spot.
04.00 : Enjoy the blue fire and the crater, continue explore Ijen area, wait for the sunrise view at the observation deck, if lucky sunrise will be clearly visible without the obstruction of cloud. The view of sunrise is breathtaking and magnificent.
06.00 : Continue to return back to Paltuding. Have a short coffee break for some rest after hiking. Guest will have the chance to try and enjoy snack kampong, local tidbit such as boiled peanut, sweet potato, banana.
09.00 : Back to Ketapang Harbor to transfer back to Gilimanuk by ferry ride. Upon arrival at Gilimanuk, tour company representative will transfer guests back to their respective hotel. End of Trip.
|Lunch per serve||Rp100,000||$6|
|Insurance (per person)||Rp250,000||$14.73|
|Total Cost ：|
|Taxes and Service Fee (10%) :|
|Total Price :|
Meeting PlaceDay 1-Hotel
IJEN CRATER BLUE FIRE DAY TRIP
|Price Per Pax||USD||Indonesia Rupiah, IDR||RMB|
- Price and validity All of the price valid immediately until March 31,2019 and subject to change with prior notice . Price are net and non commission able, except for series group all of the rate will be negotiable.
- Price included :
- Air Condition coach/car.
- All tours and transfer as mentioned on itinerary.
- Entrance fee and Tour Guide.
- Price Excluded.
- Domestic and International Airfare and airport taxes.
- Insurance with all risk and All personal gratuities.
- Free Of Charge. One free of Charge (F.O.C) will be applied for Tour Leader with a minimum 16 persons tour participant.
- Payment. Settlement of payment is seven (7) days after confirmation, unless there is a prior agreement.
- Reservation order have to be sent in writing` by E-mail, Fax or Letter and must be include itinerary, date of arrival / departure, flight detail, type of facility of services, number of person, rooming list (for group)
- Reservation should be made as earlier as possible. (Earlier reservation will be confirmed earlier).
- Minimum 2 persons for reservation
- Indonesia Impressions Tour and Travel will send the confirmation as soon as we get the confirmation from principal (Hotel, Restaurant etc).
- Indonesia Impressions Tour and Travel will provide alternative facilities if certain services required cannot be fulfilled.
In case of package tour cancellation made after confirmation of booking before departure, cancellation fee will be charged:
- Cancellation less than 30 days before departure will be charge 50% of tour price.
- Cancellation less than 15 days before departure will be charged 75% of tour prices.
- Cancellation made at the date of arrival will be charged 100% cancellation fee
- No Refund allowed for any hotel and land arrangement not utilized
- PRICE SUBJECT TO CHANGE All program & prices mentioned below is INFORMATION ONLY, please confirm with us the price for each program before you send to your clients as quotation. Price will be subject to change if there’s fluctuation in Indonesia economic situation because increase of petrol price to avoid any our future miss communication
- Indonesia Impressions Tour and Travel providing any kind of package tour from budget to deluxe class with a very competitive price.
- Indonesia Impressions Tour and Travel providing any related services such as: Domestic and International air ticket, Sea / ferry ticket, Tour Guide service and Car Rental.
- Mount Ijen
- Blue Fire