Lombok diver course package is a 6 Days 5 Night package custom design for beginner or certified diver for PADI Open Water Dive Course. After this course, you will be certified as PADI Open Water Diver and be able to dive in different location of the world.
The 4 days diving course lesson will be conduct by professional dive operator at Gili Trawangan. On the first 2 days, diving instructor will first introduce the theory of diving skill from video and books. Diver will then get to familiarized with the diving equipment and practicing skill in our swimming pool.
On the 3rd day, diver got to experience the dive at open sea water. We will go out by boat to the dive spot in the morning and afternoon. Diver can experience dives up to 12 meters of depth and also enjoy the magnificent view of marine life and coral.
On the 4th day, diver will get to experience two more dive, and expected to diver up to 18 meters of depth. (Junior Open Water Divers are limited to maximum 12 meters dive)
ItineraryDay 1: Pick up and Transfer to Gili Trawangan
Tour company representative will pick up guest upon arrival at airport or at designated pick up location and transfer to the private boats harbor to Gili Trawangan via a boat trip. Upon arrival at Gili Trawangan, we will arrange for the check in to Dream Dive Bungalow. Guest will then arrange to meet with dive instructor to brief and prepare for diving course on the next day.
Day 2: Commencing PADI Open Water Dive Course (Theory)
The theory course will start from 9am to 4pm today with lunch break in between.
Diver will be introduced with basic knowledge and skilled of diving. Our experienced diver instructor will share the experienced and possible situation during the course of diving. Course will be conduct both with video and books.
Day 3: Commencing PADI Open Water Dive Course (Theory and Pool Session)
Today class with start at 9am until 4pm with a lunch break in between.
After the theory class diver had yesterday, dive instructor will brief the skill to be practice on pool today and proceed with pool session. Diver may first experience and practicing their diving skill first in the swimming pool which is safer. Diver is encouraged to voice up if they have any problem during the dive and get the help of diving instruction to overcome it.
Day 4: Open Water Dive Experience
Finally, after 2 days of theory class and pool practicing, diver got to experience the dive at open sea. Diver will be pick up and transfer by boat to the dive spot and will have two dives for today. All dive will be accompanying by experience dive master and instructor.
Day 5: Open Water Dive Experience
After yesterday experience dive in open water, as diver are more confident and comfortable in the water. We will arrange two dives at the best dive site at Gili Islands. The marine life and underwater view is magnificent. All dive will be accompanying by experience dive master and instructor.
Day 6: Transfer out from Gili
Check out from hotel and tour company will arrange for boat transfer out to Lombok and Airport.
|Lunch per serve||Rp100,000||$6|
|Insurance (per person)||Rp250,000||$14.73|
|Total Cost ：|
|Taxes and Service Fee (10%) :|
|Total Price :|
- Day 1- Airport
- Day 2- Hotel
- Day 3- Hotel
- Day 4- Hotel
- Day 5- Hotel
- Day 6- Hotel
Lombok Diving Trip
Lombok Diving Course
|Reservation for 1 pax||Reservation for 2 pax and above|
|USD 895||USD 685 /PERSON|
High Season Surcharge USD 25/ Night (1 June-30 Sept, 15 December-7 Jan)
- Pick up and transfers service include car and speed boat charter
- 5 Nights stay in Dream Dive Bungalow (AC + hot water room facility) – TWIN SHARE
- Breakfast included
- PADI Open Water Dive Course + Insurance (4 days)
- Professional Diving equipment; oxygen tanks, belt, regulator, wet suit, mask & snorkel,
- International PADI Certificate
- Professional Dive Instructor and Diver Master
- PADI Diving Log book
- Tax and service charge
- Flight tickets and Airport taxes
- All personal expenses, included laundry and telephone charges
- Tips to guide and driver
- Lunch and Dinner at own cost
- Dive Operator: Dream Diver – Gili Trawangan
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice and currency fluctuation.
- Itinerary are subjected to change due to weather and traffic condition.
- Cancellation should be noticed officially via email or fax at least 3 weeks prior arrival
- Cancellation made within 3 weeks prior arrival will be charge 50% of the total package price.
- Dream Dive Bungalow
- Requirement Age – Minimun 10 Year Olds,
- Max dive depth 18 Meters