Share on Twitter
Package Honeymoon Bali
- Day 1: Padang Padang Beach + Suluban Surfer Beach + Uluwatu Temple + Dinner at Klapa Restaurant, Dreamland
- Day 2: Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
- Day 3: Kintamani Volcano + Massage & Spa at Sedona Spa Ubud
- Day 4: Bedugul Temple Tour
4 days 3 nights Package Honeymoon Bali is a romantic getaway designed for honeymooners who want to enjoy the best of Bali
Depart : Bali, Indonesia
Journey : 4 days
Destination : Bali, Indonesia Kuta, Indonesia Ubud, Indonesia
Select your travel date and number of people
Number of rooms:
We advise you to book the trip no closer than 1 months before your arrival. The price above apply only if we get enough number of customers on the given date.
ItineraryDay 1: Your country - Dreamland (Romantic Dinner)
12.30 pm: Arrival in Denpasar Airport.
01.00 pm: Pick up from Airport to your hotel.
01.30 pm: Check in Hotel. Welcome Drink. Rest and Relax. Note: Lunch is not included
02.30 pm: Pick up from hotel. The romantic tour starts and we will visit Padang Padang beach, Suluban Surfer Beach, and Uluwatu Temple
We will arrange a romantic set up at Klapa Restaurant with special menu like below:
- Crisp Spice Soft Shell Crabv(with grapefruit gelee, mesclun salad, basil)
- Beef Teriyaki(Grilled Australian beef tenderloin with shitake, enokitake, shimeji mushroom and teriyaki sauce)
- Passion food mirror (with vanilla ice cream and strawberry coulis)
- Bali Coffee or tea and French petit fours
Please prepare a set of swimming suits and a set of decent clothes for changing. Please bring nice and bring colors clothes for photos shooting with breath-taking scenery as backdrop
Enjoy… we guarantee these moments to be unforgettable.
08.00 pm: Check in to your villa & free program. The night is yours.
Day 2: Kuta - Tanah Lot Temple
09.00 am: Enjoy your breakfast and some sweet time at your hotel, which is ideal for couples, we will pick you up at 11.30 a.m.
12.30 pm: Lunch at Pawon Pasundan restaurant
02.30 pm: Daily tour Continues to: Taman Ayun, Alas Kedaton, and Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
07.00 pm: Dinner at Dewi Sinta Restaurant.
08.00 p.m: Back to hotel. Rest & Relax, enjoy your evening!
Day 3: Seminyak - Ubud
08.00 am: After breakfast and checkout from your hotel, we will picked up to Batubulan village, Mas Village, Tegagalang Rice Terrace, enjoy the view lake and volcano on Kintamani.
01.00 pm: Lunch at Kintamani view point. (Buffet)
03.30 pm: After lunch, we will visit coffee farm, Ubud Market and Ubud Palace.
05.00pm: Check in Beji Ubud Resort hotel. Free & Easy at your own leisure.
07.30 pm: Pick up from hotel and dinner at D’Star Bebek Ubud. Menu: Bebek Kare, Bebek Guling, Bebek BBQ, Bebek Bumbu Bali & Bebek Goreng.
08.30 pm: Drop back to hotel. Rest & Relax.
Day 4: Ubud - Bedegul - Airport
10.30 am: After breakfast and check-out from your hotel, we visit Bedugul Temple and Bedugul Fruit & Food market.
12.30 pm: Lunch at Pacung Restaurant. Buffet lunch, with a nice view facing the valley.
02.30 pm: Daily tour continues. If time available, will drop to Krisna wholesales centre.
00.00 pm: Arrive in Airport. Check in Airport. Tour ends.
|Lunch per serve||Rp100,000||$6|
|Insurance (per person)||Rp250,000||$14.73|
|Total Cost ：|
|Taxes and Service Fee (10%) :|
|Total Price :|
Meeting PlaceDay 1: Airport/hotel
Day 2: your hotel
Day 3: your hotel
Day 4: Your hotel
|Price||$ 450||Rp 6,097,500|
*By booking a tour package with us, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions.
* Due to the daily fluctuations in the exchange rate, the US dollar and the quotient currency offer may be adjusted with the exchange rate, before the payment must be confirmed.
Minimum 2 person
- 3 x nights accommodations in Bali as per itinerary.
- All land transportation as per itinerary.
- Driver guide – Indonesian/English Speaking.
- All meals stated in the itinerary.
- Parking and Petrol Fees.
- 21% government tax and service charge.
- Mineral water in car x 4 days.
- Tour Insurance.
- All entrance fees.
- Donations and “Sarong” Fees when you enter to temples.
- Welcome drinks in your hotels.
- Luggage handling during hotel and airport transfers.
- Tips to tour guide/driver.
- Personal Expenses.
- Bar bills in your hotel such as soft drink, beers, snacks.
- Laundry, international phone calls.
- Items mentioned as ‘at your own expense’ in the itinerary.
- Optional Tours.
Anyar Estate - Private Pool Villas
Beji Ubud Resort
AttractionsPadang Padang Beach
Suluban Surfer Beach
Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
Massage & Spa at Sedona Spa Ubud
Bedugul Temple Tour