Plataran Private Cruises – Plataran Phinisi Felicia
Retreat in the High Adventures on the High Sea
Under the helm of a very competent staff, Plataran Private Cruises are widely reputed within the cruise market for its warm, personal, intimate and professional handling of the crew, as well as its clean, reliable and safe fleet.
Come aboard Plataran Private Cruises with its luxury cabins, full kitchen facilities and supporting services and activities and brace yourselves for a warm pampering from our able and experienced crews and a truly unforgettable sailing and “live aboard” experience to the best diving, snorkeling and tourism spots in Indonesia.
Plataran Phinisi Felicia
Plataran Phinisi Felicia is the largest in the fleet and offer unparalleled sailing experience. With two master cabins and four twins, Felicia offers unsurpassed luxury and space to laze and tour the islands and bays of the sail destinations, including Komodo islands and the areas surround Flores, Indonesia’s hottest destination.
Based in Labuan Bajo, East Nusa Tenggara.
Waecicu – Rinca Island – Kalong IslandSailing starts at 10am.
We will meet at the airport and depart to Plataran Private Jetty, where the Ship is anchored and waiting for us. The boat will sailing to Rinca Island and will take approximately three hours. Once the boat arrived at the Rinca Island, all guests will go off the boat and going to the ranger station. In this island, we will do the trekking to see the Komodo dragon guided by the fully experience ranger. We may adjust our time in this activity as needed. Once the trekking experience is done, all guests back to the boat and sailing to Kalong Island, stay overnight at Kalong Island, a small Island consist of mangrove forest and the house of thousand bats. All meals will be served on the boat.
Komodo Island – Pink Beach – Manta PointEarly in the morning, boat will sailing to Komodo Island. After breakfast, all guests go ashore to the ranger house of Komodo Island. Have a walk to take a closer look at the Legendary Komodo Dragons. Besides the dragons you can also see other animals such as deer, wild boar and numerous of birds. A local ranger will lead you through this nature reserve. Right after the trekking, we all will enjoy snorkel and relaxing at the world heritage Pink Beach (Pantai Merah).
In the afternoon, proceed to Manta Point. Manta Point (called Karang Makassar in local name) is a spot where manta rays often encountered. It is one of the popular place for diving and snorkeling for those who love to see the manta rays, a huge marine creature that can grow up to 4 meters wide. Though they are huge in size, they are considered as the unharmed sea animal. Manta Rays are one of the extinct animals on earth, which nowadays divers or marine life lovers are trying to protect them from illegal fishing practices.
Although seeing manta rays can’t be guaranteed, Manta Point offers excellent snorkeling experience. Reefs are lying from only 2 meters to 9 meters depth. Turtles, eagle rays, giant trevallies, huge clams, various kinds of sponges, and cuttle fish are things you may see during your snorkeling. After all the exciting experiences have been done, all guests back to the boat and enjoying the tea while waiting for the sun goes down. While all guests enjoying the dinner, the boat is slowly sailing to Siaba for overnight stay.
Kanawa – Sabolon Island – Labuan BajoEnd of the trip is approximately at noon.
In the morning after breakfast, you can enjoy snorkeling safari starting at Kanawa Island, which is a beautiful small island with amazing corals. Afterward, the Phinisi boat will bring you to another beautiful snorkeling around the Komodo Sea at Sabolon Island. Sabolon Island is one of the best snorkeling islands in Indonesia, its located on the north part of Labuan Bajo. The islands itself is inhabited; no one lived on the islands but Goats. The island has small beach but the underwater is spectacular, even for diving, a lot of fishes and the healthy coral reefs. After all activities done, proceed to Labuan Bajo harbor for disembarkation. All guests will be transfered to the airport or to their hotel.
Plataran Phinisi Felicia Sharing Boat On Fixed Schedule
|November 2016||December 2016||January 2017||February 2017||March 2017||April 2017|
|1 -3 Nov||5-7 Dec||9-11 Jan||6-8 Feb||6-8 Mar||3-5 Apr|
|21-23 Nov||19-21 Dec||23-25 Jan||20-22 Feb||20-22 Mar||17-19 Apr|
|May 2017||June 2017||July 2017||August 2017||September 2017||October 2017|
|8-10 May||5-7 Jun||10-12 Jul||7-9 Aug||4-6 Sep||2-4 Oct|
|22-24 May||19-21 Jun||24-26 Jul||21-23 Aug||25-27 Sep||23-25 Oct|
|Lunch per serve||Rp100,000||$6|
|Insurance (per person)||Rp250,000||$14.73|
|Total Cost ：|
|Taxes and Service Fee (10%) :|
|Total Price :|
*US$ 945 per Person in Double CabinPricing:
- Child discount pertains to children 12 years of age and younger.
- Prices in US Dollar and Reminbi are subject to change without notice as the exchange rates fluctuate.
- By booking a tour package with us, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions.
- Pricing in US dollar and the RMB are subject to currency exchange rate fluctuation.
- Please contact us for private tour pricing.
- 2 nights/3 days live-aboard
- Airport transfer
- Scheduled meals, refreshment, and non-alcoholic beverages
- All scheduled activities as per arrangement
- 21% Government tax and service charge
- Domestic airfares
- Minimum number of passengers is 4 persons based on shared cabin (2 cabins) and no preference cabin
- 60 days prior to departure date in regular months and 90 days prior to departure date in peak months (July - August) Cut-Off Date and if the 4 minimum of 4 pax is not fulfill then the regular sail may be cancelled at the discretion of Tour From Bali
- Tour From Bali Management may sell the date to private charter, regular guests or other purposes, (first come first serve)
- All reservations have to be submitted to the reservation department email at CustomerService@tourfrombali.com
- Full pre-payment from the total confirmed booking is required to hold/secure the reservation on definite booking
- In order for us to provide personalized service and ensuring the implementation of personal preference menu (PPM) to all our guests, information on guest profile including phone number and email address must be submitted to “Tour From Bali” reservation team
- All reservations request obligation fee and can be cancelled anytime within 72 hours
- Once reservation has been confirmed and paid for, the following cancellation policy applies:
- More than 90 days out = 75% refund
- Between 60 – 90 days out = 50% refund
- Less than 60 days = no refund
|Refurbishment||October 2015 – March 2016|
|Type||Buginese schooner (Phinisi)|
|Wood Sorts||Ironwood and teakwood|
|Shipyard||Tanjung Bira, South Sulawesi|
|Dimension||27m length, 7m width|
|Engine||Cummins E-6 TTA M – 240, 240 PK|
|Speed||7 - 8 knots|
|Total Sail surface||120 M2|
|2 Generator||Mitsubishi 220 Volts 24 hours|
|Fresh Water||8 tons|
|Equipments||2 dinghies + outboard engine,|
|Navigation tools||Radar, Compass, GPS, Depth-sounder|
|SSB & VHF radio|
|Lower front deck||2 Double + 2 Twin air- con cabins,|
|each with a toilet and shower (hot/cold)|
|Lower back deck||2 Double air-con cabins|
|each with a toilet and shower (hot/cold)|
|A lounge with bar|
|A covered-deck with dining-table|
|Upper deck||Bridge and sundeck, kitchen|
|Safety equipment||35 Life jackets|
|2 Life-rafts (2 x 10 persons)|
|6 Fire extinguisher|
|First aid equipment|
|Capacity overnight||12 persons|
- The itinerary and travel schedule stated in this page is for reference only, appropriate and reasonable adjustment may be made based on the actual traveling and/or weather condition.
- Please be mindful of local laws and regulations, as well as your personal safety.
- The pricing may vary based on the total number of people in the tour. You may request minor changes in destinations.
- In accordance with the provisions of the existing tourism operations, the Company reserves the right to adjust the size of the tour and may adjust the number of people in each tour on a case by case basis.
- Please be mindful of your valuables, avoid placing or leaving your valuables in your luggage or hotel room. The Company and the traveling agency are not responsible for any personal belongings of the guest.
- Please get familiar with the emergency exist locations upon checking in a hotel, should any incident occur, please keep calm and use the emergency exits. Please use the lock buckle in your room for your safety, smoking is prohibited in the hotels.
- Please only use the hotel pool during the opening hour, the hotel and the traveling agency are not responsible for any incidents occur outside of opening hours.
- Please wear a life jacket when engaging in any water activities or on board of a ship, boat, canoe. Please ensure your personal health and conditions allow you to engage in water activities. People with pregnancy, heart disease, high blood pressure, along with seniors and small children; are not to engage in any water activities as well as other extreme sports activities. The traveling agency is not responsible for any incident during the activities involving personal health conditions.
- Please refrain yourself from all prohibited activities outside the tour such as taking photos of the wildlife, playing with wild animals. Please follow the trainer's instructions carefully to avoid incidents. In the unfortunate event of diarrhea, please inform the tour guide or group leader immediately and do not attempt to obtain any medication on your own.
- Local regulation, "Travel Law" stipulates the traveler cannot leave the tour. All unauthorized removal from the tour will face legal consequence.
- Please confirm your preference of bed size and number of people at the time of booking.
- The default class of all hotel rooms in the tour is the standard room. You may be refunded in the case of war, strikes, earthquakes and manpower shortage, etc. No refund will be issued for any breach in the agreement, airfare, cancellation of the tour due to personal reasons or visa problems. Hotel fees, car rentals and other expenses for the tour are non-refundable.
- In case of changes in prices, the differences should be paid by the traveler. In accordance with the regulation, group tickets cannot be altered.
- In accordance with the regulation, in case of changes in ticket prices for entries of destinations, the differences should be paid by the traveler.